Last game you beat (including Famicom)

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:29:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

Only level 1 steals from Athena, all the other levels steal from different games. (Adventure Island 2, etc) Some of the bosses are stolen from Adventure Island 2 also. It is a really great pirate original though.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

cubelmariomadness

I know. Played some of Pocket Monster, and it likes to steal from Adventure Island.
Sorry folks.

Kiddo

So yesterday I spent 4 hours playing Tiny Toons and managed to finish it for the first time! I guess compared to most games it isn't that hard but I'm still a bit rusty in the 8-bit gaming scene. Those were 4 hours I could have spent studying for an exam I've got coming up next thursday, but it's just so gratifying finishing a game, seeing the ending screen and listening to the closing music  :D

So what was the last famicom game you finished? Did it take you long? Was it hard? Have you finished it before?

FamicomFreak

mine was the second DBZ which was quite easy to play. I enjoyed it but the ending left me wanting for more...ugh it only ends at the freeza saga!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

MS-DOS4

>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

manuel

Reviving this thread...

The last day I finally beat Baten Kaitos.
First time I played it (in Japanese) years ago it seemed very hard, but this time around I kicked serious ass. Beating a boss boasting 13000HP with 2 attacks just feels so good...  ;D

manuel

linkzpikachu

December 14, 2010, 05:14:11 am #68 Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 12:36:57 pm by nintendodork
shouldnt this be under the famicom/FDS threads? and also clu clu land

---

Super Mario advanced, the legend of zelda the windwaker, the legend of zelda spirit tracks (took me a month  :D) and a whole list of PS2
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

Kiddo

Quote from: linkzpikachu on December 14, 2010, 05:14:11 am
shouldnt this be under the famicom/FDS threads? and also clu clu land

Whoops, thought I posted it there, my bad.

FamicomFreak

last game I beat although I have beaten it a million times already was TMNT for the NES.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

cubelmariomadness

Don't you think it would be a good idea if we all just put our games in one post and just edit that post when we beat a new game?
Because this thread is going to get REALLY big if we just put one game per post.

NES:
Super Mario Bros. 3
Kirby's Adventure
Sorry folks.

MS-DOS4

But nobody would bother to read everybody's post every couple of days just to see if somebody has beaten a game or not. When you make a new post, people will easily be able to see what game you just beat!
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

cubelmariomadness

Maybe for each week or something you could color the title different
like for Week one
SMB3
Week two
Kirby's Adventure

And that way the list would stay organized and you can tell when people have added new games. Maybe I'm just trying making this too complicated.  :P

Sorry folks.