What are you listening to now?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

famiac

UglyJoe

Some top 40 crap playing from the secretary's radio, since I forgot to bring my MP3 player to work :'(

linkzpikachu

Majora's mask: Astral observatory <---one of the greatest songs from the whole seris
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

JC

July 07, 2010, 11:32:40 pm #1353 Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 04:06:46 pm by JC
Modest Mouse

Post Merge: July 10, 2010, 04:06:46 pm

That dumb California Gurls song. :(

nintendodork

I heard a weird version of that song the other day.  A guy was singing it.  And it sounded horrible.  I assume it was meant to sound like that but with today's music you never know. ::)  Anyone know what that was?  I haven't found any info about it on the internet and would like to know if it's a parody or if it's some kind of shitty cover.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

son_ov_hades

Dream Theater - The Count of Tuscany

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

MaxXimus

Quote from: nintendodork on July 16, 2010, 12:17:14 am
Daft Punk- One More Time

I have a pretty sweet sound board for Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger for my WM device. Your post reminded me of it. It's called GoDaft. Anyway...

I am listening to... my girlfriend talking to her grandparents on the whole with regards to a vegetarian Chili recipe. We are trying to come up with some foods we can prepare and freeze so we don't need to do much cooking when my little boy gets here. He is due in 5 days. :P

nintendodork

Yeah, that and the one for the Droid are clones of iDaft for the iPod, PSP, and computer. iDaft also has Technologic now.  Pretty fun app to just move your fingers around.

listening to now: Tool- Vicarious

nensondubois

Shooting Star Summit
Yuka Tsujiyoko, Taishi Senda
Paper Mario

son_ov_hades

Rage Against the Machine - Testify

JC

Yes! Love that song. But I like Sleep Now In The Fire the most!

corisco

The Moog Cookbook. Unknown, but pretty cool instrumental band.
^^

nintendodork