Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: nintendodork on November 06, 2010, 08:20:19 pm
Quote from: manuel on November 06, 2010, 05:33:41 pm
Now you made me curious...
Killer turkey sounds awesome. ;D
In other countries, it's supposedly called Death Turkey, because Thanksgiving isn't celebrated in many other places

It's on the instant queue! :o I'm going to watch this for the hell of it!

Speaking of high quality, the first two Killer Tomatoes movies were really good. ;) Not on instant queue. :(

Cam3ron@FW

Mindfreak.  I'm bored as hell and netflix canada still lacks anything good really.  Most of the stuff is unavailable because they are taking their sweet time  ::)

Things like simpsons, south park and a lot more common popular shows and movies still say "Not available"  :(
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

Jedi Master Baiter

Freddy vs Jason

I think it was a great crossover. :D

Too bad it's the last we'll see of Robert Englund. :(

Oh well - still need to see Jason X!

linkzpikachu

ikki tousen: great guardians ep. 1 & 2, OVA's 1 & 2. dont judge me.
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

petik1

nensondubois

Dragons. I only saw the first one and didn't really like it.

linkzpikachu

ikki tousen great guardians ep. 5
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

NintendoKing

The Walking Dead, episodes 1 and 2 on Demand.

son_ov_hades

A Woman in Berlin

Really great German film based on the diary of a German woman who survived the battle of Berlin and the Soviet occupation of the city afterward.

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

5 minutes of The Transporter.

linkzpikachu

triumph of the nerds in class
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

Jedi Master Baiter

Scream - it was a breath of fresh air from watching all the old horror movies.

Wow - this movie came out 14 years ago!  I need to catch up. :-[

linkzpikachu

ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor ep. 12 now i have seen all the episodes and wish they would make a new season
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

Cam3ron@FW

Stargate Continuum. Finally finished the 2 series' damn, took me 3 years for all 15 seasons, not sure what to do now.  Generally don't like space shows, this was the exception, lol.
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3