March 28, 2024, 11:21:37 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

just the news...crazy stuff happened in Panama City here in Florida.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Jedi Master Baiter

What happened in Florida (that usu. doesn't happen :P)?

The Crucible - I nearly cried :'(

don't laugh at me :(

nintendodork

We just finished watching The Crucible for my Language Arts 11 class.  The movie was a lot like the play, which we read a few days before.

Last movie I watched was Scott Pilgrim vs. the World again. :D
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomFreak

Watched ESPN News...the Miami Heat kicked some Knick ass last night!  LETS GO HEAT!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

Cam3ron@FW

Yes Man.  Love jim carrey movies.  Funny as hell ;D
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

NintendoKing

December 21, 2010, 06:53:10 pm #1807 Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 09:55:23 am by The Uninvited Gremlin
Tron: Legacy in 3-D! Absolutely brilliant but not as fun as the original Tron. But it did capture alot of what made the original so fun!

Jedi Master Baiter

Alien: Resurrection - this movie was worth watching just for the
Spoiler
chestburster through the head
[close]
scene.

jpx72

Home Alone!
Airs every year on Christmas :D

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nensondubois

A Christmas Story. Love the part with the duck and the Fararara singing. :)

nintendodork

Clerks.  I definitely don't mind the black and white.  The movie definitely made up for it.  If Clerks 2 was also in black and white, I'd still like it just as much.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

Bob the Builder, Miffy and Doraemon

son_ov_hades