What are you listening to now?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nensondubois

Fox Productions - [Aero the Acro-Bat 2] Boardin Zone (Act 2)

Mindfreak

nintendodork

Quote from: UglyJoe on November 23, 2010, 05:13:42 pm
Tron Legacy soundtrack.  Not as good as I was hoping it'd be.
Actually, the entire thing is by Daft Punk and the London Orchestra.  I just got the regular soundtrack and the bonus songs that were exclusive to iTunes and Amazon.  As a score, it's pretty cool.  As a Daft Punk work, I'm disappointed.  I know it can't just be cool beats, but I expected more than this from Daft Punk.  The only song that really stands out as something original by them at all is "Derezzed", which is only 1:44 in length, and is the most popular track of the album on iTunes, so that's pretty much the highlight of the album. :-\
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

Quote from: nintendodork on December 23, 2010, 11:01:29 pm
Quote from: UglyJoe on November 23, 2010, 05:13:42 pm
Tron Legacy soundtrack.  Not as good as I was hoping it'd be.
Actually, the entire thing is by Daft Punk and the London Orchestra.  I just got the regular soundtrack and the bonus songs that were exclusive to iTunes and Amazon.  As a score, it's pretty cool.  As a Daft Punk work, I'm disappointed.  I know it can't just be cool beats, but I expected more than this from Daft Punk.  The only song that really stands out as something original by them at all is "Derezzed", which is only 1:44 in length, and is the most popular track of the album on iTunes, so that's pretty much the highlight of the album. :-\

Rarely expect anything good from music differing from the Artist's range of style. The London Orchestra reminds me that all music in the 21st century isn't all that bad. :)

Dracula's Night Out.NSF

nintendodork

Just downloaded Daft Punk's Alive 2007 album and Deadmau5's newest album 4x4=12.  Just finished listening to Alive '07 and making my way through 4x4=12.  Both are really great albums.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

UglyJoe

Temptation by New Order.  Such a great song.

nintendodork

System of a Down's Toxicity album.  Thanks Jedi! :)

cpix

nintendodork

nensondubois

Adventures of Iron
Masaharu Iwata, Hitoshi Sakimoto
Gauntlet IV
using the new in_VGM update

shoggoth80

Cheetahmen

Descent into Cerberon from the Quake II soundtrack
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

nensondubois