What are you listening to now?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

corisco

Quote from: JC on March 31, 2007, 09:49:54 pm
CCR is cool. Do you have a favorite song?

Yeah, thats very cool! No, I haven't but lately im listen "Born on the bayou" many, many times! CCR rules!
^^

JC

"Fortunate Son" is my favorite. It's a throw back to Vietnam and has the best flow of all their songs. "Up Around the Bend" is awesome, too. I always respect songs that have complex lyrics and that's a song with some...like "you can ponder perpetual motion."

Jedi Master Baiter

Wizards & Warriors by The Minibosses.

I got bored so I burned a CD with some solid OCR remixes & have it playing through the stereo at the gym where I work. :P

This is on a college campus, too. :P I wonder if anyone will notice.

JC

Since you posted this yesterday, I've been wondering, "Where the heck did I hear of The Minibosses before?" :D I figured it out....from you. :P FW STAFF PAGE.

JC

Anyone listen to any Icelandic artists? I'm a fan and want to find something new. I've been listening mostly to Sigur Ros, Bjork, and Mum.

Switchstance

Los Crudos - 74 songs to break the frontiers.
Awesome CD!
Famicom lover

kezja

"Open Your Eyes" by DJ Encore.  It is techno.  ^.o;

JC

I'm not into the techno scene much at all. I've only got a couple songs in my stash, including Encore's "I See Right Through You."  Can you recommend some songs/artists?

manuel

I'm listening to my older Kiroro and Mr Children albums again.

Flash1087

Modest Mouse's "Good News For People Who Love Bad News". "Float On" never, ever fails to put me in a better mood, no matter what.

JC

"Float On" is an excellent track. I can't get into their new stuff, though. :-\

manuel

"Final Fantasy IX" Piano Collection. 8)

JC

Um. I have my iTune player set to shuffle. It just transitioned from Slipknot's "Wait And Bleed" to Amy Grant's "Baby, Baby." :D

manuel

I'm hooked to Ayaka's first album ("First Message") right now.

JC

I'm not a big fan of Modest Mouse, but I sampled the first song from their new CD in a store and was impressed by it. I gotta get that song.