April 29, 2024, 05:30:25 am

Your favorite SNES game

Started by keiffer01, June 22, 2007, 01:31:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: keiffer01 on July 02, 2007, 03:17:30 pm
I don't really know why, but I like all of the Donkey Kong games on SNES except for Donkey Kong 3. It just doesn't match up to the first and second one...just too boring :-\

Yeah, why'd they have to lose Diddy? I mean, damn - it's not even Donkey Kong anymore. :P

Profeta Yoshitake

Street Fighter II' Champion Edition from the
Turbo: Hyper Fighting edition!

Zangief wins.
Now Playing: Dragon Ball Fusions, Yggdra Union

keiffer01

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on July 02, 2007, 11:06:57 pm
Quote from: keiffer01 on July 02, 2007, 03:17:30 pm
I don't really know why, but I like all of the Donkey Kong games on SNES except for Donkey Kong 3. It just doesn't match up to the first and second one...just too boring :-\

Yeah, why'd they have to lose Diddy? I mean, damn - it's not even Donkey Kong anymore. :P
Yeah. That may be the reason to why I just don't like that game. The Dixie Kong and Baby kong (forgot the name) duo isn't as much fun to play with as the Diddy and Dixie duo were.

Nintega

It is going to be hard for me to pick one from these:

Legend of the Mystical Ninja (Goemon)
Kirby Super Star
Super Metroid
Jikkyo Oshaberi Parodius
Super Aleste (Space Megaforce)
Gradius III
Lufia II
Final Fantasy III (VI)

Awesome games are EVERYWHERE on that system.

Doc

I really should add Kirby Super Star and Kirby's Avalanche to my list...both great games.

satoshi_matrix

Battleclash and Metal Combat for me. The Super Scope was so much fun. Nintendo needs to bright it back on the wii somehow.

keiffer01

I bought battleclash a couple of weeks ago, but for some reason I still didn't pop it in my SNES yet! :D

Kuvio

I have to agree with all the posts for Diddy's Kong Quest. That game is so very nostalgic for me. Great gameplay as well.

Raditz

Hands down Super Metroid. Favorite game EVER!!!  :)

chiaotzu

I would like to say a castlevania game but sadly the one ones on Super Nintendo are just not very good. So I suppose I will have to say Chrono Trigger at the moment. I have yet to play completely through so many of the other favs on this list that Chrono Trigger currently stands as my favorite Super Nintendo Game.
Your not cleared for that.

UglyJoe

Hrm...gotta go with Zombies Ate My Neighbors.

keiffer01

Quote from: UglyJoe on July 27, 2007, 04:17:59 pm
Hrm...gotta go with Zombies Ate My Neighbors.
I would often play this game with my cousin back in the days. And sometimes when I had to visit my grandmother I would bring my SNES and play this game with her...really good memories :)