Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

L___E___T

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

nintendodork

January 17, 2009, 04:23:23 pm #721 Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 04:28:28 pm by #589 -nintendodork
Quote from: JC on January 15, 2009, 10:27:57 pm
There's also a port to cart, I think, but it may not be quite the same...
Actually JC, that game you are thinking of is the sequel to World Runner, I think it's called JJ or something..

But World Runner is only on a disk :)
Quote from: 133MHz on January 15, 2009, 08:04:44 pm
Quote from: manuel on January 15, 2009, 07:59:59 pm
You learn something new every day.  :D

True dat! Thanks to nintendodork I've learned that 3D World Runner has a FDS version! That's one of my favorite NES games ever and I've never been able to get the actual cart! But now it's just a FDS disk away! ;D ;D ;D
It's on it's way from Famicomshop.com!!  I'm so giddy! :P

I got it for $8 loose in sleeve..

But it's still available CIB on Famicomshop for $16

Also got Doki Doki Panic in the same order with my CIB FDS w/ FREE game :D But ckenda1 tells me it's just some Mah-Jong disk..he even told me it wasn't that fun..

But it's the though that counts ;)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

JC

No. I'm talking about a pirate port.

turbo D

Quote from: #589 -nintendodork on January 17, 2009, 04:23:23 pm
Also got Doki Doki Panic in the same order with my CIB FDS w/ FREE game :D But ckenda1 tells me it's just some Mah-Jong disk..he even told me it wasn't that fun..

But it's the though that counts ;)

Do not worry true believer!; pretty soon you will be able to write nippon mario onto that gay mahjong disk!  8)
FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

nintendodork

OMG OMG OMG turbo D, you're right..

ckenda1 said that the FDS was a 7201 with alot of writing..hopefully it's a small board...

I don't think any of us can wait any longer for the writing tutorial  :-X
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

I don't like writing over games. I'd rather get a real copy.

nintendodork

January 18, 2009, 07:08:13 pm #726 Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 06:02:21 pm by #589 -nintendodork
I don't really feel like paying over $1000 for a yellow square :P

manuel

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nintendodork

Bobinsky

manuel

Lorfarius

F1 Race. Going to take a video clip of it in action for my blog as well.
My own Retro gaming YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Lorfarius

Switchstance

I've downloaded the new version of Battle City. Some guy dissasembled the original Battle City and extract the original source code of the game and he re-write the game (not hacking), so he changes the maps, now they are random, enemies can pick up items, there are mini-bosses to beat to clear the area and more. He posted this in Nesdev forums, I pick it up from the website of this dude, but I can't go trough the LEVEL 2 'cause the dificulty it's insane.

If someone wanna try and beat me, there's the Nesdev link if u wanna try.
Famicom lover

nintendodork

3D World Runner 8)

Got my FDS today, I'm gonna post pics in the "Finds" thread