Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

L___E___T

I played (very quickly) a new hack of Gekikame Ninja Den, all improved to remove the annoying bits, and each turtle now has unique attack, defence, speed and jump height abilities.  It's actually a lot more fun this way, check it out.  Just don't lose any turtles!

https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/3486/
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

P

Oh that's interesting. Gotta check it out!
I still haven't beat this annoying game despite having it as a kid.

Protoman

Spelunker 2 and Adventure Island IV

Spelunker 2 is interesting, the biggest flaw being that you die if you fall in a pit, which stings because you fall in them because of knock-back like in Castlevania, which is among the most frustrating things ever.

UglyJoe

Oeka Kids: Anpanman to Oekaki Shiyou!!

My daughter calls this the "puppy" game, since Anpanman's dog is on the cover.  We still play in "co-op" mode, but she's starting to get the hang of it ;D

corisco

Playing Ninja Ryukenden right now :)
^^

L___E___T

Quote from: UglyJoe on August 26, 2018, 08:06:24 am

Oeka Kids: Anpanman to Oekaki Shiyou!!

My daughter calls this the "puppy" game, since Anpa.man's dog is on the cover.  We still play in "co-op" mode, but she's starting to get the hang of it ;D

Were you playing on the tablet?  I have the tablet, but have never played this game!
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

UglyJoe

Quote from: L___E___T on September 08, 2018, 02:38:06 pm
[Were you playing on the tablet?  I have the tablet, but have never played this game!

Tablet.  I wasn't aware you could play it without it.

Retrospectives

Quote from: UglyJoe on September 08, 2018, 07:34:49 pm
Quote from: L___E___T on September 08, 2018, 02:38:06 pm
[Were you playing on the tablet?  I have the tablet, but have never played this game!

Tablet.  I wasn't aware you could play it without it.

Is not possible. Need the tablet. Ahaha, you are lucky you are not living in Japan as a small child parent  ;) First kid our house literally became almost "Anpanman museum" due to all the goods of Anpanman. For young children in Japan he is like something like Mickey Mouse or equivalent in the U.S for children of like 0-5 years old  :-[

theoakwoody

On my everdrive I was playing Kirby,  I don't have a ton of actual carts or disks so probably Castlevania FDS as far as physical copies go.

Utonium79

Rick

The Strider prototype that was featured on the site here a few years ago.

...in cart form. :)

My friend who originally had it and dumped it gave it to me, so it's now in my safe hands!

DDCecil

I played through and beat Doki Doki Yuuenchi (in a Famicom bootleg called Disneyland Adventures). That last DKC-esque Roller Coaster took a long time to get through!

kamowa

Akumajo Densetsu (Castlevania III)

Tetouani85

October 12, 2018, 09:33:51 am #2893 Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 04:38:26 pm by Tetouani85
This evening i played "F-1 Race"  ;D
and i succeeded to make the car super fast
by using the high speed trick  :pow:

UglyJoe

Oooh.  How do you do that?  I saw a similar screenshot in a magazine but they didn't explain how to do it (or...it was in Japanese and I couldn't figure it out :-[).