Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Hoshi no Kirby

The last boss is pissing me off so bad!! >:(
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

JC

I've played SMB's called "Fast Mario" but could never figure out what's different. What's different?

nintendodork

Maybe it's different than mine.  The only thing that's different in mine is that Mario runs faster.  The time stays the same, the enemies are the same...Mario just moves faster.  It's easy to jump over the flag like this.  Also, if you run in a straight line for a little bit, the game sort of switches into Dream Mary "mode".  Whatever's in front of you also appears behind you.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

JC

Yeah, the ones I've played never seemed faster. :-\

Tailsko

nintendodork

Adventure Island.  The first one is my favorite.

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

JC

Red Pig (AKA Porco Rosso Valiant Pig) and The Panda Prince. Beat Panda Prince. Fun, but pretty easy and short.

nintendodork

superfamiking

Image Fight and it's actually pretty good  :D
[ Super Famicom Central ] the No1 online Super Famicom community fan site!

LocalToast

ericj

Banana Prince & Mighty Final Fight

turbo D

I've been playing RockBoard all night long! hahaha. RockBoard is sooo much fun, you'd be amazed! The language barrier is not bad at all. RockBoard is a pretty straight forward game of monopoly, except you're rockman characters. If you enjoy both Rockman and monopoly, then RockBoard is definitely for you. 8)
FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

Lorfarius

Just spent sometime with Power blazer. God it's difficult.
My own Retro gaming YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Lorfarius

Blue Protoman

BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/