Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

famiac

Hey nightstar thanks for DBZ! hehe it's fun!

Nightstar699

ahh glad the package arrived! and have fun with moon mario itsa cool hack
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Nightstar699

Yupsies. and its very fun to bounce off of enemies
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nensondubois

They probably applied a Game Genie code and patched it but then again those Chinese software pirateres can make their own games.

Nightstar699

manuel

Nightstar699

Haha it was 1997 boogerman, russian game

FamicomFreak

I played some ice climber the other day.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

133MHz

nintendodork

Ice Climber.  Didn't even have to use Google for it. 8)

悪魔の世界
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Medisinyl

Might have to go try out Ice Climber myself  :P

I've never played it, but believe it's on a multi-cart I have. 

nensondubois

Nintendo World Championships 98 competition cart.

nintendodork

...1998?  Was there another one?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

WOOH! I beat pao ching tien, my all time favorite pirate original. The jumps were hard as fuck. Great graphics! On level 5, it looked like a SNES game! Ahh... Now to go play some wagyan land! :)