April 27, 2024, 10:59:03 pm

Introduce yourself...

Started by ClassicGameLabs, August 20, 2006, 08:58:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ericj

Welcome! Hope you stick around!

As for looking for a service manual, good luck. I've never seen one. If it's just the (voltage?) regulator you're taking about, it's a common 7805. Feel free to post specifics of the problem in the Technical Repair thread to get some help. I bet it ends up being a quick, easy fix. :)

NastyMike92

My name is Marlon and i am a RVGK

rcvalkyrie

Quote from: ericj on September 10, 2010, 12:09:20 pm
Welcome! Hope you stick around!

As for looking for a service manual, good luck. I've never seen one. If it's just the (voltage?) regulator you're taking about, it's a common 7805. Feel free to post specifics of the problem in the Technical Repair thread to get some help. I bet it ends up being a quick, easy fix. :)

Thanks, though I;m not quite sure what you mean but I'll go ahead and post the details in the thread coz I think I'll have a hard time explaining about it x) I'll ask my brother if he knows about the 7805 thing, too.. :D

Hi everyone :P
You must construct additional pylons. >:]

Yukima

Hi, everyone!  :D

I'm Chris, and I just registered here a moment ago!  I've always had a love for Japanese games and systems.  I'm pretty much a newbie when it comes to Famicom /NES collecting, though I've been playing and collecting Super Famicom stuff for years.  I stumbled upon this site a while ago while searching for Famicom-related stuff, and I'm amazed at how much everyone here knows about the Famicom!

As for my collection, I do have an NES and some games for it, but sadly no Famicom (yet!) and only one Famicom game (Lagrange Point, which I bought so I could play it and listen to the awesome soundtrack!)  Right now I'm thinking of getting my first Famicom (preferably the AV Famicom!) and some more games so my Lagrange Point cart won't be sad and lonely all by itself!  ;D

I'm hoping to have a great time here!

MS-DOS4

Welcome! Be sure to pick up hoshi no kirby for your soon-to-be-in-possession famicom!
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

FamicomFreak

Welcome new members I have missed for the past months!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

rotomrocks12312

now that ive found the right thread...

i
am
new.
N00bs: it's whats for dinner

FamicomFreak

rotomrocks12312

N00bs: it's whats for dinner

Leufion

Hello!

My name is Jim - I'm 28 and I live in the suburbs of Chicago. I am a classic video game enthusiast and have been collecting on and off for about 10 years or so. In my classic game room alone I've got a Atari 2600, Colecovision, Atari 7800, NES, SNES versions 1 and 2, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Sega Dreamcast, and the latest addition is a Sharp Twin Famicom A505 (currently on the fritz).
I'm hoping to add more to my collection as time goes by and have some fun on this site.

Jedi Master Baiter

Hello, Jim! :)

The first step is admitting you have a problem. :P  JK

I hope you collecting goes well.

hashiriya1

Hello, new here, owned a Famicom since 1987 and been playing it ever since! Hope to make some friends here!

petik1

Welcome to the forums stranger!  Hope your stay here is a pleasant one!

Jedi Master Baiter

Since 1987?! :o

Where you from?

FamicomFreak

Welcome good sir from 1987! I will worship u good sir!