Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

famifan

all of my favourite ebay japan sellers discontinued shipping to russia (due to crappy russian post service) and ebay became useless for me. Now only FW is the only place to get right stuff  ;)

L___E___T

That's a shame, but at least your friendly and helpful attitude will mean lots of members happy to help :D (yes I do mean it).
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

manuel

When there are onions on an otherwise perfectly fine pizza. (I hate onions.  :'( )

nusilver

By that logic, when the pizza guy shows up to your door but the pizza isn't actually a surprise from your wife but a misdelivery for someone named Billy.

This happened to me on Monday. True story. :(

manuel

Pizza guy screwed it up!  ;D

In my case it was at a restaurant.
On the menu it just said pizza with bacon and egg. There was no mention of onions at all (no pics either). There were more onions on there that eggs and bacon combined!  :'(

Cheetahmen

Quote from: manuel on April 17, 2013, 05:40:04 pm
When there are onions on an otherwise perfectly fine pizza. (I hate onions.  :'( )
Good to see I'm not the only one. That's why I usually have a margarita pizza. ;)
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

manuel

A fellow onion hater?

Hello, friend!  :bub:

Nightstar699

You should have ordered it from this guy:

There is no finer pie.

What annoys me? YouTube deleting videos from my favorites, and withholding the names of the videos so I have next to no chance of finding these obscure songs again. Thanks Google.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

manuel

Quote from: Nightstar699 on April 18, 2013, 04:26:02 am
What annoys me? YouTube deleting videos from my favorites, and withholding the names of the videos so I have next to no chance of finding these obscure songs again. Thanks Google.

1000000000% agree.
Those damn guys, can't they just leave the name there?!  >:(

Cheetahmen

Quote from: manuel on April 18, 2013, 06:42:25 am
Quote from: Nightstar699 on April 18, 2013, 04:26:02 am

1000000000% agree.
Those damn guys, can't they just leave the name there?!  >:(

Because they're incompetent gits. :upsetroll:

Telemarketers. When I get my own home, I'm considering getting a house phone just to troll them. :crazy:
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

UglyJoe

eBay snipers >:(

Good bye, Famicom Network System Card, you were nearly mine :'(

manuel

eBay should introduce what yahoo auctions has.
Most yahoo auctions get a 5 minute extension if a bid was put in within the last 5 minutes.

This makes sniping via tools practically impossible.

L___E___T

I thought everyone used snipes.  I am amazed at people who don't.  Place your max bid, sit back, for get about it.  Wait for e-mail result.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

UglyJoe

I don't think auction sniping is cheating or wrong or anything, I just think it takes some of the fun out of the auction process.  The auctions at eBay are pretty much all Vickrey Auctions now, except they show you a number that's labeled as the "highest bid", even though it's not due to proxy bidding and snipers.