Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

aha2940

waking up early to a meeting and finding out it was canceled. Generally speaking, waking up early annoys me.

L___E___T

Better than waking up late to find you've missed a meeting - not happened to me but it's something that I've worried about and woken up early because of before :)
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

security16

Waking up early for no reason like I have done today is just as annoying!

MaxXimus

Same thing happened to me today haha. Got up an hr earlier than normal to get an early start and it rains all day (work outside)

Cheetahmen

Quote from: security16 on August 29, 2013, 02:48:59 pm
Waking up early for no reason like I have done today is just as annoying!
Happens to me all the time. I usually wake up at something like 9AM even when I have nothing to do. :-\
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

Nightstar699

The fact that Adult Swim finds it necessary to put screamers in their commercials, despite the fact that screamers haven't been scary, funny, or entertaining since 2003. Burn in hell, Adult Swim.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

security16

The fact my little dude got bitten on the face at school today but because he lacks the right social skills he couldn't tell the teachers who did it  :'(

StJackie

Cereal with no milk in the house.. :*(

manuel

But in Japan that's easy to remedy right?

How far is your nearest コンビニ?  ;D

StJackie

haha.. very true..  probably 5 in all different directions with about the same time to each one.. lol

security16

That my bra is too small for my boobs :(

famifan

Quote from: security16 on September 02, 2013, 08:32:36 pm
That my bra is too small for my boobs :(

don't worry. The bigger boobs will disappear at first if you're going to lose your weight :-[

security16

I have been losing weight but not off my boobs for a change! A double D is the smallest they've been in a decade :P sadly the standards for bra sizes vary by manufacturer and looks like I got a dodgy bra out of the deal

famifan

talking about boobs without showing of any pics :-[

L___E___T

There are pics if you can find them.  At least there were.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。