Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cubelmariomadness

Sorry folks.

nensondubois

When people use ridiculous slang also gets annoying.

cubelmariomadness

Yeah, and most of the time, it's just because they want to look cool or something.
Sorry folks.

L___E___T

..pixel art / pixel graphics saved as JPGs or distorted so that it's no longer pixel art but some cruel zombification of it ;)
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

nintendodork

The ESRB "Kids to Adults (KA)" rating.  Isn't that the same as Everyone? 
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Rogles

That's why they stopped using it a long time ago :P
( ยด_ゝ`)

nintendodork

I'm glad too. >:(  I was looking through my N64 games, and about half of them had an E rating, and almost the other half had KA on them. >_>
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

MS-DOS4

ALL THESE STUPID MADE-UP INTERNET HOLIDAYS THAT MAKE NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. TAKE THIS ONE, FOR EXAMPLE:

WWW.CAPSLOCKDAY.COM

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

nensondubois

Quote from: Rogles on October 22, 2009, 04:52:52 pm

I don't like rating systems becasue you lose content that other countries have in their versions of games.

Fun Fact: Wario's Woods was the last NES game and the first ever to have an ESRB rating

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: nensondubois on October 23, 2009, 03:12:56 pm
Quote from: Rogles on October 22, 2009, 04:52:52 pm

I don't like rating systems becasue you lose content that other countries have in their versions of games.

Fun Fact: Wario's Woods was the last NES game and the first ever to have an ESRB rating

Yeah, I noticed that, too. :P

As for K-A, I guess someone who wasn't in that group retaliated or something.

Nightstar699

Huh i thought that sunday funday was the last. But what do i kno, i dont have a nes. Anyway, im annoyed by people who boss you around and act like they have authority when they dont.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: Nightstar699 on October 23, 2009, 05:20:21 pm
Huh i thought that sunday funday was the last. But what do i kno, i dont have a nes. Anyway, im annoyed by people who boss you around and act like they have authority when they dont.

Shut up, fool! Sunday Funday is the last unlicensed game released for the NES.  You should know that. Gosh, idiot!

You mean like that? :P

Nightstar699

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nintendodork

DON'T MODERATE THE MODERATOR.

I also didn't know that Wario's Woods got an ESRB rating.  Is it on the cartridge, or just the box?

Nightstar699

Yup, cart too, i know cuz i had it a few years ago