Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi Master Baiter

My roommate - he listens to rap, calls people nicknames like 'D-Nutty,' & says 'hella' all the time.

And he's white.

linkzpikachu

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on October 03, 2010, 11:11:15 pm
My roommate - he listens to rap, calls people nicknames like 'D-Nutty,' & says 'hella' all the time.

And he's white.

lol he fails, and people like that annoy the shit outta me too
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

famiac

Quote from: ericj on October 02, 2010, 10:25:26 pm
Well, most kids are stupid. The annoying part is that they don't know they're stupid. Stupid is unable to recognize itself.  :P

You callin me stupid? Lol jk

Jedi Master Baiter

I think it was Seanbaby who said that the first thing about being smart is realizing how stupid you are. :P

He's so right. :(

Edit:

Quote from: linkzpikachu on October 04, 2010, 12:32:23 pm
lol he fails, and people like that annoy the shit outta me too

Don't get me wrong; he's an alright guy - but still annoying. :-\

petik1

Lying little kids :P I'm sure you all know the kind. That one kid in your elemantary school class who would always one-up you on whatever you get or say by lying. I think the funniest thing I heard was when my little sister came home and told me her friend said they had a famicom XD

cubelmariomadness

QuoteLying little kids

I hate that as well.
Sorry folks.

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

ericj

Quote from: linkzpikachu on October 07, 2010, 06:16:58 pm
Quote from: cubelmariomadness on October 07, 2010, 01:58:14 pm
QuoteLying little kids

I hate that as well.

agreed

I'll expand this to liars in general. I expect it from children, but not grown ass adults.  ;)

NintendoKing

Friends who stop talking to you because their new girlfriend doesn't like you.

Leufion

People who try to project the image that they're living large by buying big houses or cars and are only getting themselves into debt. The worst is when they brag about it too.

linkzpikachu

Quote from: Leufion on October 08, 2010, 11:38:55 am
People who try to project the image that they're living large by buying big houses or cars and are only getting themselves into debt. The worst is when they brag about it too.

my stepmoms like this and i hate her
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

petik1

Quote from: ericj on October 07, 2010, 06:49:56 pm
Quote from: linkzpikachu on October 07, 2010, 06:16:58 pm
Quote from: cubelmariomadness on October 07, 2010, 01:58:14 pm
QuoteLying little kids

I hate that as well.

agreed

I'll expand this to liars in general. I expect it from children, but not grown ass adults.  ;)

From the way I see it, I expect adults to lie. But these little kids who just lie for no reason really pisses me of. Especially when you're the kid raised to tell the truth and you don't lie to make yourself seem better than them.

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

ericj

When people wear their shoes inside my house. And then look at me like I'm an asshole when I ask them to take them off.

I don't know what kind of pig barn they live in, but I don't appreciate feces and god-knows-what-laden shoes all over my living space.

manuel

You have to invite some Japanese people to your place. They'll take their shoes off even if you ask them to keep them on.  :D