September 18, 2020, 04:10:46 pm

Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: klax on August 22, 2011, 08:08:12 am
People who don't agree with me on that the simpons are the best show on TV!

Was the best show... okay, that's just my opinion. :-\

jpx72

new weird forum members with nothing usefull to say...

tonev

Quote from: klax on August 22, 2011, 08:08:12 am
People who don't agree with me on that the simpons are the best show on TV!


I hate simpsons i never really liked that show...  I love watching Family Guy , The Cleveland Show ... but simpsons never...

Quote from: jpx72 on August 23, 2011, 11:50:04 am
new weird forum members with nothing usefull to say...


Yeah i hate them too  ;D
I am back everyone :)

linkzpikachu

Quote from: jpx72 on August 23, 2011, 11:50:04 am
new weird forum members with nothing usefull to say...

as much as i agree rememeber we were all that weird new fourm memeber with nothing useful to say
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

jpx72

Quote from: linkzpikachu on August 23, 2011, 03:47:41 pm
Quote from: jpx72 on August 23, 2011, 11:50:04 am
new weird forum members with nothing usefull to say...

as much as i agree rememeber we were all that weird new fourm memeber with nothing useful to say


partially agree, but I think some of us at least tried harder...

tonev

Well i remember my first posts... they were about my collection and about me doing reviews... but i never got around of doing / uploading them ...

here are some of my old posts (in spoilers)

Spoiler


Well i am hardcore famicom fan... i began playing first on a pirate consolle Sad  (terminator 2  Grin ) but sadly the terminator played soe games bether than my new famicom... well ehh  Grin and I am still expanding my game collection tomorow i will show them on the video (I'm so happy i have the legendary 52 in 1) ohh but I am telling hte secrets because it won't be intetersting for you to watch.. oh and I am 17 from bulgaria
[close]


Spoiler

on: December 22, 2008, 12:43:32 AM
I will do reviews of games tomorow and I will make videos with my camera and if they are good will they be shown somewhere in the site? Oh and bad news my famicom is with no sound Sad but don't worry soon I will fix it ( as soon as one of my friend is home.. because he is on vacation wright now  Grin ) Oh and I have some new pirated games to review Cheesy soo stay tuned  Wink
Edit: I will host them too
[close]


I don't think they are stupid...

I am back everyone :)

2A03

Quote from: linkzpikachu on August 23, 2011, 03:47:41 pm
Quote from: jpx72 on August 23, 2011, 11:50:04 am
new weird forum members with nothing usefull to say...

as much as i agree rememeber we were all that weird new fourm memeber with nothing useful to say

I think that was directed at RegalSin, who's never said anything useful on any forum he's been to (or rather, been banned from).

linkzpikachu

Quote from: 2A03 on August 26, 2011, 03:30:12 pm
Quote from: linkzpikachu on August 23, 2011, 03:47:41 pm
Quote from: jpx72 on August 23, 2011, 11:50:04 am
new weird forum members with nothing usefull to say...

as much as i agree rememeber we were all that weird new fourm memeber with nothing useful to say

I think that was directed at RegalSin, who's never said anything useful on any forum he's been to (or rather, been banned from).

my only comment is dont be hating, even if some think that dont knock him.

Contribution to thread: People and Karhma
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nensondubois

Looking for games that cannot be found so easily. Really, it sucks.

ericj

One of the amps (Crossfire CFA-1000D) in my car had a nice smoke this morning. Replacement FETs and resistors already purchased, but in the meantime I've replaced the amp in my car with another that I repaired about a year ago that's just been sitting in my closet.




nensondubois

Bad day? I cleared my cookies and likewise my Hotmail password was gone (the only one I didn't backup or memorise with me well over a hundred passwords) now I have to migrate everything to my yahoo account in order to prevent new messages from going to my now unusable Hotmail account. I asked customer service twice and the refused to reset my password.  >:( I now to spend however long it will take to change every account I have to Yahoo email services. No words can describe the frustration I am now experiencing. :blinky:

Jedi Master Baiter

HAHA!

Sucks to be you!

By the way, who's ugetab? ???

L___E___T

Quote from: nensondubois on September 03, 2011, 08:59:21 pm
Bad day? I cleared my cookies and likewise my Hotmail password was gone (the only one I didn't backup or memorise with me well over a hundred passwords) now I have to migrate everything to my yahoo account in order to prevent new messages from going to my now unusable Hotmail account. I asked customer service twice and the refused to reset my password.  >:( I now to spend however long it will take to change every account I have to Yahoo email services. No words can describe the frustration I am now experiencing. :blinky:


It's because you're paranoid, this is the other side of that double-edged sword.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

petik1

God, the forums are so tense I don't know who's mad at who, who's caucasian, and who's British.

And then there's regalsin

linkzpikachu

Quote from: petik1 on September 04, 2011, 09:54:31 am
God, the forums are so tense I don't know who's mad at who, who's caucasian, and who's British.

And then there's regalsin

way to lighten the mood  :D
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!