March 28, 2024, 09:57:28 am

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Sent a package to the UK and turned my extra coins back into bills. $41.09 in change! :D
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: Nightstar699 on February 15, 2013, 03:31:09 pm
Yawned.

Oh, so we're boring to you, eh?! :P So what'd you do before you yawned? ;D

Nightstar699

Don't blame yourself, lad! I was at work, and I only slept for 15 minutes the night before... it was bound to happen!  :bomb:
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Jedi Master Baiter

Nightstar699

Last thing I did was wonder whether the "you've got a lot of guts, Oscar" guy in the video link above was in any other films, possibly a documentary about his life.

manuel

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on February 15, 2013, 10:07:31 pm
I feel like a failure. :( I must make it up now: :blinky:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKzXGTrfX-Y

First I was like  :-[ , but then I was like  ;D and  :crazy: !!

Nightstar699

The last thing I did was wallow in disappointment upon beating Tiny Toon Adventures 2 for the Famicom.

manuel

Nightstar699

No... well, it was pretty easy, the ending was in Japanese so I couldn't really tell what happened... I was disappointed because I love the original Tiny Toons game, but I never really played much of 2 until tonight. To me, Tiny Toons 2 is a good example of a game company attempting something entirely different with a sequel, and having it go completely wrong. I would have much preferred the gameplay to be more similar to Tiny Toons 1 (I.E. tradition Mario-style platforming), but that's just me.

manuel

Took a lukewarm bath. Meh. :/

tonev

I  was going to play all night on the SNES with my girlfriend but we are not at home and stupid me forgot the USA to EUROPE plug converter...  I tried to find in the house but no luck only found a UK converter..  I even asked the people who live next door but no luck... Oh well I guess playing on our DS consoles will have to do :-D

Post Merge: February 22, 2013, 11:51:20 am

Oh and the stupid thing is that the US SNES uses different plug than the NES and regular devices :-D
I am back everyone :)

petik1

I watched the first scene of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. If the entire movie was like it, it would've been spectacular. It's like Lucas went all out for the first twenty minutes, then lost all of his ideas.

Nightstar699

Found a grammatical error in the unimportant dialogue in Street Fighter Alpha 3. I wonder how many of these are in the game, hmmm...

famifan

refused to start thread about NO GIЯLZ on the famicomworld, thanks god that did not happen