Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

JC

Just picked up about 25 pirate disks for a buck a piece. Some of them came in these neat clear and black hard plastic cases I hadn't seen before. Usually they're all just clear. Doesn't look like anything too special, but I haven't popped them into my Disk System. Hell...I haven't popped any of my 300+ pirate disk into my Disk System.

keiffer01

Quote from: JC on August 04, 2007, 05:52:05 pm
Just picked up about 25 pirate disks for a buck a piece. Some of them came in these neat clear and black hard plastic cases I hadn't seen before. Usually they're all just clear. Doesn't look like anything too special, but I haven't popped them into my Disk System. Hell...I haven't popped any of my 300+ pirate disk into my Disk System.
That's cool! ;D What are some of the games?

JC

The only cool one is Metroid. Otherwise, it's like baseball and tennis games. Mr. Gold, Falsion, Section Z. If you get into disk pirate collecting, you'll start to notice which are the common pirates and which are the uncommon. I hadn't come across Metroid yet, but the rest are typical. I'm hoping to find All Night Nippon SMB someday.

JC

Got my AV Famicom. :D I was shocked by how small it is.

keiffer01

Quote from: JC on August 16, 2007, 08:41:30 pm
Got my AV Famicom. :D I was shocked by how small it is.
Did you really get it for a dollar from jonathan smith!? ::)

JC

Haha. Would've been nice. We cut a deal. We did it through eBay so he could get feedback from me. I paid a little more than I would've liked, but not bad.

keiffer01

loll when I first saw the auction I was like,''UNBELIEVABLE!!! :o'' :P

JC

That's funny, keiffer, because I told jonathan that people would react exactly that way when they saw the sale price. :D

Just went in with another forum member and won a FamicomStation that comes with the REALLY RARE gray FamicomStation carts. Usually when you see a FamicomStation, they come with the black FamicomBox carts. I'm getting the carts and the rare as heck Sharp NES controllers. He's getting the FamicomStation, which he'll rehabilitate and sell. :)

Jollie

boxed famicom & boxed disk system $115.

good deal?
Great Fox will cover you.

kite200

yes, depending upon condition
ステキ

JC

My awesome friend in Japan sent me a surprise: a free B-side copy of All Night Nippon SMB. I can't wait to play it!

keiffer01

Now thats cool! ;D This is a very rare game and very few were ever made. Very lucky. ;)

Jedi Master Baiter

Dragon Ball: Shenron no Nazo - Complete :D

FamicomFreak

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on September 04, 2007, 10:27:28 am
Dragon Ball: Shenron no Nazo - Complete :D

Is that the game they called Dragon Power here in the States and has horrible translation ?
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com