Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

I went in for the 89 CIB, but lost by 1000. :P

ericj

Quote from: JC on July 30, 2008, 08:44:42 pm
This is my first purchase of licensed disks that I'm actually going to keep, being that I hate the Disk System and all.

If you ever get too pissed at your disk system and just have to get your disk system and disks outta your house so you don't have to look at them anymore, feel free to throw them in a box and send to me. I'll give them a good home.  ;)

Nice find. Awesome lot of games.  :)

JC

Of course, I found out the shipping cost today. I'm gonna do SAL because I'm cheap, but any other option and I'd have paid $2 per disk, instead of about $1.50. And I'll be selling an FDS or two sometime in the near future. I've got five CIB now, I think.

nurd

Why do you have 5 CIB disk systems?  :P ???

manuel

Don Doko Don 2 CIB  8)

Now I'll finally be able to find out what Mario 8 is all about. :D

FamicomFreak

August 13, 2008, 12:56:11 pm #785 Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 01:53:11 pm by FamicomFreak
Wow CIB don 2! That's great. I want it!

I got 3D Hot Rally the other day. Thanks JC
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

KEVMAN569

I found this wierd multicart at the flea market.  I found it laying on top of a 3DO and asked the guy running the stand how much?  He asked me what system it was for because he didn't know.  Now obviously if I told him he would jack up the price so I dumbly said "No idea".  He gave it to me for 2 bucks.  You may think it was a maybe an ok find, but the fact that I found it where I found it was amazing.  For some reason my flea market doesn't ever have any pirates so this was very rare to find there.  I was estatic when I found this.

It's very interesting though.  It has hacks similar to Pandamar but with F-1 race being "Boat race" and etc.  I'll post pics tomorrow.

I also saw a Mega Drive game there too, must of been import day or something.  :)

manuel

Rockman 6 (with box, no manual)

FamicomFreak

Quote from: KEVMAN569 on August 17, 2008, 08:43:58 pm
I found this wierd multicart at the flea market.  I found it laying on top of a 3DO and asked the guy running the stand how much?  He asked me what system it was for because he didn't know.  Now obviously if I told him he would jack up the price so I dumbly said "No idea".  He gave it to me for 2 bucks.  You may think it was a maybe an ok find, but the fact that I found it where I found it was amazing.  For some reason my flea market doesn't ever have any pirates so this was very rare to find there.  I was estatic when I found this.

It's very interesting though.  It has hacks similar to Pandamar but with F-1 race being "Boat race" and etc.  I'll post pics tomorrow.

I also saw a Mega Drive game there too, must of been import day or something.  :)

Kewl I want to see some pics please. Is the Pandamar hack also based on SMB?

djdac

FamicomFreak

Great zapper games! I got these a couple of days ago.

djdac

Bought these today. If anyone knows the name of the capcom game, please let me know.

ericj

I believe it's Kamen no Ninja Hanamaru aka Yo! Noid in the US.

djdac

Thanks! I never played yo! noid, might check that out too.

JC

I'm excited to be getting a bunch of carts from Taiwan! While there's a bunch of pirate crap in Taiwan, there are also a bunch of unlicensed originals and hacks. Taiwain happens to be home to Sachen, Hwang Shinwei and many others...

I don't buy to sell; I buy to keep, but sometimes I get extras in bulk buys, so I'll be selling some of what I get.

Altered Beast
BB Car
Bio Miracle hack with Shin Chan
Doki Doki Panic (cart version) x2
Donkey Kong (some hacked game)
Dragon Ball Z 2
Education Fun Game (has PC program clones)
Fatal Fury 2
Fighting Hero
Mahjong Academy
Master Fighter II
Panda Prince
Pyramid
Street Fighter III x2
Street Fighter Zero 2
Super Bros. 6, 9, 13, 16
SMB2j cart (unhacked!)
Super Mario Sonik 2
Super Mario World
Tetris Series (Hwang Shinwei multi)
Thunderbolt II

and two games with no discernable name. Should be fun to play through these. I'll be excited to get Doki Doki Panic, which, even though I have on disk, I've never played. :-[ I'm very curious about Altered Beast, Panda Prince, Thunderbolt II and an unknown boxed game I'm getting (which will probably turn out to be some crappy Chinese RPG.