Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Hey FamicomFreak....

Is there uhmm....any reason why you bought that Little Mermaid Cart...?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Paul-FC

Quote from: nintendodork on December 11, 2008, 05:18:04 pm
Hey FamicomFreak....

probably he bought it for his NES collection.....:P

ericj

any reason why you bought that Little Mermaid Cart...?

...probably because it was for sale.  ::)
I would have bought it, too.
Just exactly what are you trying to get at?

EDIT: Just watched gameplay on youtube. Looks like a fun game.

nintendodork

lol  I was just wondering...most likely for what popibros said..:P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

turbo D

The Little Mermaid rules! I had it on my nes when I was  a lad. heh.  :)
FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

Paul-FC

FamicomFreak

Yeah I mainly got it to increase my NES collection that I have been ignoring for the past months. I tried the game and it's not bad at all. Capcom did many great disney titles back in the days.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Jedi Master Baiter

What are you saying?  The Little Mermaid was a good movie & I'm sure it was a good game, too.  In fact, I need to resee it... :-[ I was too young to remember it very well.

And yeah... Capcom

JC

New Famicom games coming from Taiwan:

Hell Fighter
Thunder Warrior
Legendary Wings (x2  -- one for Jabra, if he's still interested)
Doki Doki Panic (cart)
Hitler no Fukkatsu (original!)
The Mahjong World
Double Dragon IV
Sheng Huo Lie Zhuan (x2)
Akumajou Dracula II (cart)
Super Bros. 8
SMB2j
Street Fighter III: Turbo
Lot of 5 multicarts -- curious about one of them
Lot of 14 games -- Green Beret, Bubble Bobble 2, Kunio multicart, original Double Dragon

And a complete Rockman lot, by request, to popibros; CIB (with collector card) Arumana no Kiseki for ckenda.

thegreatgonzo

JC, whats "16"? I don't see anything listed in the carts or disks with that name.
Also, if you ever put Doki Doki Panic (the cart) up for sale, I would be totally interested!
Dance, puppets... dance!

JC

Yeah, we need to work on our lists. But HERE. I may put a Doki up for sale soon, but with offers instead of an asking price. I don't know what it's worth and it'd be nice to make some money to pay for all these carts I've bought.

Jedi Master Baiter

How is Doki Doki Panic? Does it save/password/nothing?

Also, Double Dragon IV?

And is Arumana no Kiseki the FDS game?  I'd seriously like to get a (pirate) cart of that.

JC

The Arumana no Kiseki is a disk, but carts exist, too. I've been wanting to pick one up, but they seems to be less common then Doki carts. I have no clue what DDIV will turn out to be, but I should get the carts within a week and I'll let you know. Doki is exactly like the disk, only no save or password, which makes sense, though they had enough skill to port it from disk, which it seems no one has tried otherwise.

FamicomFreak

Double Dragon IV if I remember correctly could be that wanna be double dragon game where you have to fight a guy in the bike at the beginning and seems impossible to kick his ass.....I'll find the name of the game when I get to it....
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nintendodork

I'm sure someone out there has read one of my posts of all of the great stuff coming my way....

I will post pics once it comes....