Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MoBoRoS

Wow!! nice find! I love those asian clone carts! they are indeed really rare!

JC

Just picked up 18 Sachens, including most, if not all, of the Sachen multis. Very cool.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: JC on July 02, 2009, 08:59:06 pm
Just picked up 18 Sachens, including most, if not all, of the Sachen multis. Very cool.

Sweet man I want to see them!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

I got a nice looking boxed Famicom the other day.

JC

I've got the Sachens all boxed up at the moment, FamicomFreak. I'll pull them out someday. I finally checked, and yes, I have all of the Sachen multis, which is pretty exciting.

Found this recently:

ericj

Never heard of Popeye 2. How's the gameplay?

JC

It's kinda like Aladdin II, Boogerman, DK4, Jungle Book 2 -- all similar engines. I like them all. Popeye 2 is tough, at least in my first few plays.

JC

Actually, now that I remember your article, I think it's the same game, only with rearranged levels and Popeye, but I'd need to play it more to find out. The first level in Popeye is like the third screenshot: http://www.famicomworld.com/Workshop/Aladdin_Hack.htm

manuel

July 06, 2009, 07:14:02 pm #1329 Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 07:19:45 am by manuel
That's one nice pirate. Looks almost like an official game.

If they're neatly boxed like this one I could be interested in pirates after all. :)

edit:
Got a nice boxed Famicom.

nintendodork

Got these in the mail today from FamicomFreak.  Thanks!  I'm crazy for Sonic (the one with the ripped up Wild Gunman..? label).  The Mario 16 cart was also nice. (He threw it in as a surprise)  Buy from him! :D
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomFreak

Man those carts got there fast har har har.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

JC

Just got Hebereke, Holy Diver, Battletoads and a Hacker cart in the mail...very awesome!

DDCecil

Quote from: nintendodork on July 17, 2009, 09:40:23 pm
Got these in the mail today from FamicomFreak.  Thanks!  I'm crazy for Sonic (the one with the ripped up Wild Gunman..? label).

Actually, that art is from the SNES game Wild Guns.

Rob64

I finally got my birthday presents and it included everything in my last post. A little disappointed that the FDS did not come with the actual ac adaptor though, but I have c size batteries for now. Everything works and plays great.
Now you're playing with Power