Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

Pac-Land (CIB)

It even came with the sticker sheet for the top of the cart. Nice.  8)

Jedi Master Baiter

NintendoKing

March 04, 2010, 08:22:03 am #1682 Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 04:11:31 pm by The Uninvited Gremlin
Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on March 03, 2010, 11:55:35 pm
Awesome find! :o

I think this was a good find :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320486572830&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

That's the exact same *hudson* controller I own, but mine has had the pads and buttons replaced by me for a nicer look. You should do that too, as I see the pads look worn.

NintendoKing

Quote from: MasterDisk on March 04, 2010, 09:36:40 am
It's by Hudson not Honey bee

It has the exact same honey bee as hudson, so i assumed they were linked.

nintendodork

You won that?  That's an amazing deal.  That controller is really sought-after, and it's in great condition!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on March 04, 2010, 08:22:03 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320486572830&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

That's the exact same honey bee controller I own, but mine has had the pads and buttons replaced by me for a nicer look. You should do that too, as I see the pads look worn.

How did you get them replaced?

nintendodork

All you have to do is open up the controller, and swap the pads you got from another controller with better ones (or you can buy brand new ones off eBay)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

ericj

MGD1 and MGD1 to PC Link cable arrived today. Now to check out how it works.  ;D

NintendoKing

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on March 04, 2010, 01:01:00 pm
Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on March 04, 2010, 08:22:03 am

That's the exact same honey bee controller I own, but mine has had the pads and buttons replaced by me for a nicer look. You should do that too, as I see the pads look worn.

How did you get them replaced?

I took them out of a NES controller, they are abundant and cheap so I use them for repairs for my Famicom controllers and my Hudson controller also.

NintendoKing

New Ghostbusters 2!!!
I have always wanted it, technically it was only released in PAL setting; so its exciting to see a pirated port onto Famicom.

Thanks, MWK

I am way to excited, I cant wait for it to arrive at my house.

Marlon

No Offence You Lucky ***** I wanted it
Visit My Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/marlondudeful

NintendoKing

Quote from: Marlon on March 10, 2010, 06:23:39 pm
No Offence You Lucky ***** I wanted it

I always act fast, that's how I got my pirated copy of the prototype of Double Dragon 2. Like 1 minute after I claimed it, 7 others on here messaged the seller wanting it.

You have to be fast to get what you want on here, usually you can put things on hold also. Its first come first serve on Famicomworld. That being said, I have lost out on quite a few games allot on here also.

Sorry, Marlon.

Marlon

Should I Buy A Copy Of Wild Gunman For Famicom For $5.00
Visit My Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/marlondudeful

NintendoKing

Quote from: Marlon on March 10, 2010, 06:55:03 pm
Should I Buy A Copy Of Wild Gunman For Famicom For $5.00

I would, but that's just me and my liking of lightgun games.

NintendoKing

Quote from: MasterDisk on March 11, 2010, 02:32:18 am
Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on March 10, 2010, 06:42:38 pm
I always act fast, that's how I got my pirated copy of the prototype of Double Dragon 2. Like 1 minute after I claimed it, 7 others on here messaged the seller wanting it.

You have to be fast to get what you want on here, usually you can put things on hold also. Its first come first serve on Famicomworld. That being said, I have lost out on quite a few games allot on here also.

Well, it's not always like that. sometimes, there are offers.

That's true in some cases, so yea I agree.