May 20, 2010, 02:08:42 am #1815 Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 04:46:32 am by Tjibynn
this is my latest find..

sealed " Galaxy Odyssey"   $6

FamicomFreak

Beautiful find my friend! Grats!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Tjibynn

YamiMario

Recently brought a Mega Joy 2. However, there was no power supply included, which kinda sucks, but hopefully, I can find one that matches.

ericj

Got my handmade pirate carts today.  ;D

Nightstar699

AWW!! Time Zone! Freakin awesome!!
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

MS-DOS4

Just purchased Hoshi no Kirby on ebay. Been dying to have this game in my collection since I ever started it.

On another note, this will almost complete my rainbow of famicarts, as I'm missing pink, purple, and white. I think I'll get Dr. Mario for white, and purple I have no idea.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

ericj

Not really a true find, I suppose, but I just got Don Doko Don, Super Mario Bros. 3, Ninja Ryukenden, and Image Fight game doctor disks to work. I am really excited to finally get SMB3 & Don Doko Don working. Both are 3  2-sided disks, so it's a lot to dump.  That's up next. :)

133MHz

FamicomFreak

Weet isn't that the Kung Fu that's hard to find since the others are called Spartan x?

NintendoKing

^
I believe you are correct sir. ;D
Its a bit like the Punch out!! versus Mike Tyson's Punch out!!

FamicomFreak

AWESOME! Lucky 133MHZ!

FamicomFreak

Totally amazing SMW BOXED!!! AHHHH!!!
Anyways, got my package today, 50 disk system games! I played some really weird ones....

ericj

Nice finds.  :)

Quote from: FamicomFreak on May 26, 2010, 11:04:39 am
I played some really weird ones....

They are all labeled as common disks. Any games on the disks that are different than the labels?