April 20, 2024, 06:30:40 am

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Some more Truxton.  I still haven't managed to beat it.  I have no idea how many "areas" the game has, but apparently, I pass one every few minutes, because my high score says I've got to area 67....

God I love real hardware. :P

Oh, and Manuel, you got Rockman 9!  How do you like it so far?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

I like it very much.
It's hard, but in a good way.

UglyJoe

Art Style: BOXLIFE

Another great Art Style game.  The theme song is great (and untranslated, still says ha-co-la-i-fu at the end).

manuel

Super Mario Galaxy

19 more stars and I can fight the end battle.

133MHz

Donkey Kong (Atari 2600)

DDCecil

Lufia II (SNES) - I'm at "The World's Most Difficult Trick".

manuel

nintendodork

/\   FFFF- damn extra month, is the WiiMotion Plus going to released with just that?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

Motion Plus works really great.
I especially like "Chanbara" (fighting with sticks/swords), ping pong and skydiving.

UglyJoe

Quote from: nintendodork on June 25, 2009, 06:07:37 am
/\   FFFF- damn extra month, is the WiiMotion Plus going to released with just that?

Wii Sports Resort and Red Steel 2 will come bundled with the Wii Motionplus.  You can also buy the Wii Motionplus by itself.

Chinson

Super Mario RPG, for the first time. Its nothing special so far.

manuel

nintendodork

Tiny Toons: Buster Busts Loose (SNES)

zombiepowder

Quote from: manuel on June 25, 2009, 03:48:36 pm
World of Goo

such a funny game  ;D

it's also challenging at times...

and, just played:

No More Heroes (Wii)
OBEY GIANT
巨人を靡く。
Submit to Mugen
ムゲンを屈伏。

nensondubois

Disney's Mualn on the Supetr Game Boy. It's really cool with the enhanced soundtrack.