April 24, 2024, 12:36:49 pm

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

son_ov_hades

2008. So yeah I have no idea.

nurd

133MHz

The Super Mario Advance series for the GBA allowed you to play the original Mario Bros. Arcade with 4 players and only one cartridge.

nurd

I got Dragon Warrior Monsters 2 at a garage sale.

nintendodork

I got Wii Sports Resort w/ Wii MotionPlus and a nice-looking Logitech headset at Walmart 20 minutes ago.  I can't wait to try out WSR!  I'm using the headset right now.  Very nice.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

son_ov_hades

Wii Sports Resort is lots of fun, if I didn't just buy a PS3(pics when it gets here) I'd have picked it up.

UglyJoe

Got Wii Sports Resort from Toys 'R Us and got a $20 gift card.  Came back the next day and used the gift card to get another Motionplus ;D

nintendodork

I played all of the games on Wii Sports Resort, and my two favorites are sword fighting and ping-pong.  The Wii MotionPlus isn't crap!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

Whoever says Motion Plus is crap either never once even touched and tried it or is a liar.
It works well and that's all that counts.

nintendodork

When I played Golf on WSR, as soon as I took my first swing, it felt so much more realistic and easy than on WS.  Putting was amazing as well.  No more awkward, soft, no-backswing, forward puts. :P

manuel

I am still amazed how well you can manipulate the ball in ping pong. Just wow.
Golf indeed got a lot better, but more difficult, too.  :o

Pikkon

Got these the other day.

nintendodork

Japanese MD games, huh?  Tatsujin is awesome.  The American version, Truxton, is what's on my arcade machine.

Pikkon

Yea,all MD games except for FireShark.I got them cheap so I just had to buy them.

Rob64

Picked up Super Mario 64 DS,  but traded in Mario Party DS to get it.
Now you're playing with Power