Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

I got my DC keyboard (CIB, like new) for 80Yen.  :D

I need a copy of that game, too.

nintendodork

Quote from: manuel on March 30, 2009, 05:50:03 pm
:o >:( I hope you meant 800¥... I paid like $10 for mine plus shipping :(
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nurd

nintendodork

Loose or CIB?  Mine is CIB...and it was cheaper than some loose ones I saw.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

turbo D

I think I paid around $12-$15 for my dreamcast keyboard new in box from a local import store. I'm happy with my purchase. 8)
FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

manuel

Quote from: nintendodork on March 30, 2009, 05:59:59 pm
Quote from: manuel on March 30, 2009, 05:50:03 pm
:o >:( I hope you meant 800¥... I paid like $10 for mine plus shipping :(

No, you read right, 80 Yen. Or around 80cents at today's rate. :D

133MHz

I know somebody that got an Atari ST for a dollar because the seller thought it was a broken PC keyboard (he had huge stacks of them). Talk about lucky ::)

FamicomFreak

man I saw this dreamcast keyboard at the flea market a couple of times cib and it was for 5 bucks. I don't know if that was a good deal or not but blah.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

For 5$ it's definitely not a bad deal. That is, if you're going to use it. If it's going to collect dust, then I don't know.  :D

nintendodork

It's fun :) I got it for free because of the games I bought at the PS last time that didn't work!

nintendodork

Got this from a friend today for free:

I know what your thinking...don't worry though...

This is what was inside :D

nintendodork

This came in the mail today

I'm so happy!  I finally got to play Typing of the Dead ;D

Tupin

Hey, don't knock those Windows 95 Tonka games. I played those all the time.

Oh, and nice job getting a Dreamcast keyboard. Good luck getting a mouse, that took me much longer to find than the keyboard.

nintendodork

I don't want a mouse...I have no intention of surfing the net on that thing...since I have my own laptop.  I pretty much got the keyboard just so I could play TotD :D

FamicomFreak

Got this in the mail today.

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com