March 29, 2024, 02:22:05 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

djdac

LocalToast

Quote from: cosmic-ark on April 23, 2009, 11:40:55 pm
Picked this up for $100au which is about $69 us dollars super ufo pro7 32mb its a game copier for the super nintendo very simple to use just download snes roms copy to floppy disk and load in the super ufo ive also found using the copier the games play faster,you can really notice the difference between the carts and the copier the super nintendo is actually a pleasure to play games on now :-)

That's cool. I bought a Game Doctor SF7 from ToToTEK last year but I never really used it... I ended up selling it because I needed some money. Unfortunately I never got to use it for ROMs, which is kind of a bummer. I had to order a power cable and I didn't have floppies/parallel cables to copy games onto the system.

djdac

Just got this incredible game. Came with a awesome fold out poster.

nintendodork

I have something better than anything that's ever been posted in this entire thread in the history of this forum...

A CANADIAN ENVELOPE!!

AND THIS

Thanks MaxXimus!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

MaxXimus

nintendodork

Crap, I should've taken the picture when I had the chance..I just beat the game :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

MaxXimus

Toneman

Instagram: Kokujin804

nintendodork

Quote from: MaxXimus on April 30, 2009, 04:14:01 pm
Using the door glitch?
Is there any other way? (this early) :P

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nintendodork

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

That's interesting. I'd like such a door.  :P

MaxXimus

It is based on the number of steps you take after sitching your pokemon ith an item. Also, each town only has one door that activates the glitch i believe.

nintendodork

Speaking of glitches, I'm the proud owner of a Mew now.  woot.