Previous topic - Next topic

Rogles

>_> He's probably kidding.
( ยด_ゝ`)

FamicomFreak

no I just announced it in my blog.....goodbye collecting world
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

thegreatgonzo

Scored a PS2 Guitar Hero V and a PS2 Guitar Hero brand wireless guitar for 35 dollars on Craigslist.

The 'List provides..
Dance, puppets... dance!

manuel

Some clear blue and yellow SFC cartridge cases with Super Mario World and Super Mario Kart motifs.

nintendodork

Got Conker's Bad Fur Day yesterday on eBay, and then today I went to Omaha to try that dog grooming service at Petsmart with my basset hound.  While she was getting groomed, I went to Gamers, and picked up Harvest Moon 64, CIB Perfect Dark (in almost mint condition), and Micro Machines on the NES all for $25! :D

My dog was also very shiny.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

Wario Land (Virtual Boy) Great fun while you can still see things.

Rob64

Now you're playing with Power

Pikkon

Got these in the mail today.

Medisinyl

/\ At first I thought that was some sort of Mario Monopoly game :P 

manuel

Nice. A boxed Super Mario Collection!
I still only have cart only. :-[

133MHz

Bought a broken Sega Genesis Model 1 for dirt cheap, seller said that it powered up but the video was all screwed up.
I already own both Sega Genesis models so I just got this one for the challenge of fixing it, and to have a spare system for parts etc.

When I hooked it up to the TV through the RF modulator sure enough the video was really fuzzy and lacking sync, but it resembled something that I've seen a lot on my younger days: the channel selector switch set in the wrong channel, so I checked out the position of the output channel selector and it was in Ch. 4 instead of 3. Flipping it back to the correct channel displayed a beautiful picture and confirmed that the system was indeed working fine.

So much for buying a supposedly junk system and finding out that it was set on the wrong channel! ::)
That wasn't the challenge that I was hoping to get :'(... but hey, never hurts to have a cheap spare! :P

Pikkon

Quote from: manuel on October 22, 2009, 06:20:50 pm
Nice. A boxed Super Mario Collection!
I still only have cart only. :-[

Thanks,the box is pretty beat up but everything else is nice.
I got a good deal on both games,cost me 26$ shipped.

You living in Japan I bet it would not be to much of a hassle to find one CIB and a lot better shape than mine.

nintendodork

Just received this awesome N64 controller from Carl today in the mail.  Thanks a lot, man!  I love the size of the controller and how the buttons are located.  The control stick feels like a friggin' Gamecube stick.  It's amazing!

Nightstar699

I bought from local gamestore kid niki for nes for 2.99 and sega classic sonic the hedgehob CIB for 6.99. They had a famicom game there but it was too expensive.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...