March 28, 2024, 03:26:30 pm

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Is it any good?  If I saw it for $40, I would probably get it, but I've just heard so many negative things about it.

I got Forza Motorsport 3 today.  Secret Walmart codes FTW!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

ericj

February 23, 2010, 07:31:38 pm #1606 Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 07:45:08 pm by ericj
Quote from: nintendodork on February 23, 2010, 07:25:12 pm
Is it any good?  If I saw it for $40, I would probably get it, but I've just heard so many negative things about it.

I can't get the f*cking skateboard to calibrate, so I have no idea if it's any good or not. I'm probably going to take it back for a refund. It was an impulse buy and short of buying a new one and just swapping out the board & then returning it with the "bad" board in it, I don't really know where to go from here with it. I'd like to smash Tony Hawk in the face with it, especially after hearing him repeat over & over during the calibration process that, "It's probably the easiest thing you'll do all day." Yeah, go f*ck yourself, Tony...

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Cam3ron@FW

Body Harvest (N64) $9.99
Twisted Edge (N64) $9.99
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

nintendodork

Conker: Live and Reloaded (Xbox)   I had to have this game as soon as I got my 360.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Cam3ron@FW

Just noticed that Famicom Freak got Body Harvest too, have you played it yet?

Oh yeah, I got Doom for Sega Saturn a while ago.

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

FamicomFreak

Last trip to the flea market and a friend hooking me up with some games brings the month to a close....pics below!

cya later!

NintendoKing

Inspired by Jedi Questmaster, I went to my local gamestore and purchased another NES-101 Toploader for $45. Awesome!  ;D

Cam3ron@FW

Battletanx (N64) - 20$ - Finally!!!  Thanks to my brother, dang I missed this game ;D

FamiFreak:  You never cease to amaze me, play DKC 2 & Quake.

FamicomFreak

already did and I am satisfied with both of them well with all my finds of last Sunday!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOO LOTS OF NEW STUFF TO PLAY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAPAAAA!

Nightstar699

Lastest finds:

Boxed Spider Man (GEN)
CIB Altered Beast (GEN)
Boxed Fire Shark (GEN)
Boxed Tiny Toon Adventure (GEN)
Lego Star Wars (PS2)
Earthworm Jim (GEN)
Blaster Master 2 (GEN)
Ninja Gaiden (XBOX)
F zero X (N64)
Castle of Illusion (GEN)
Streets of Rage 2 (GEN)
Sonic Power Shock Plug n Play (awesome, has master system + game gear games)
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

133MHz

Quote from: Nightstar699 on March 04, 2010, 06:18:33 pm
Sonic Power Shock Plug n Play (awesome, has master system + game gear games)

Is that a Plug & Play TV Game or a color LCD handheld system? I've got the LCD handheld and it rocks!

X

Hi.. got some new stuff today. weee :D

20 years of Nintendo Power -Collectors Special-

Famicom:
Family Circuit
Legend of Kage, The
Mario Open Golf
Wario no Mori

Nintendo 64:
Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 5
Pikachu Genki Dechu

Nightstar699

@133mhz

my power shock is a plug n play and uses AA batteries. But your handheld sounds cool, do you have any pics?
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Cam3ron@FW

Castlevania: Dracula X chronicles (Psp) - $14.99
ATV: Blazin Trails (Psp) - $14.99