May 25, 2024, 03:57:47 pm

Introduce yourself...

Started by ClassicGameLabs, August 20, 2006, 08:58:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

tonev

Well i am hardcore famicom fan... i began playing first on a pirate consolle :(  (terminator 2  ;D ) but sadly the terminator played soe games bether than my new famicom... well ehh  ;D and I am still expanding my game collection tomorow i will show them on the video (I'm so happy i have the legendary 52 in 1) ohh but I am telling hte secrets because it won't be intetersting for you to watch.. oh and I am 17 from bulgaria
I am back everyone :)

ericj

Welcome!
I'm looking forward to seeing your video.  :)

JC

Nice, Bulgaria. I think that's a first on FW. Welcome, and enjoy.

FamicomFreak

Great to have a Bulgarian here! Link us to your video when you are done with it!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

WillT

Hi! I'm Will... Well, you could probably tell from the name... My brother is Rogles, and I helped pay for our Famicom. I live in a small village in Michigan, where no one can tell the difference between Chinese and Japanese.  Nobody has heard of a Famicom, Super Famicom, or a Game and Watch, for that matter. We are introducing a new culture to Caledonia! :) 
"When life gives you sh*t, say 'Fu*k it.', and eat some candy."

-Paul Sedaris.

Rogles

( ยด_ゝ`)

JC

Welcome WillT, brother of Rogles of Caledonia.

FamicomFreak

Welcome and hope you have a great time!

nintendodork

I joined in early December and just now decided to post here :P

I found this site through Google... and it was one of the best Google searches I ever had 8)

If I hadn't found this site...I wouldn't have a Famicom right now, I found out about a little site called Famicomshop.com and before I knew it, I was chatting it up with the owner via IM.

My current Famicom Collection:
CIB A/V Modded Famicom
Rockman 3
Devil World
Mario Open Golf
2 Doreamon games
A CIB unknown detective game

I will post pics of the unknown game, the Doreamon games and my A/V Modded Famicom in another thread, any help is appreciated!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Walky

Hello!

I knew this site from long ago, but it wasn't until today that I decided to join. I'm from Chile (same as 133Mhz, another member of FW, whom I met at www.retrogames.cl, a chilean collecting site) and been collecting nes stuff for some years. I'll try to share as much information as I can with all of you, and to learn the most I can from you too  ;).

JC

Welcome. :) Nice to get another member from S. America.

133MHz

Walky! Glad to see you here! ;D

turbo D

I live in the US but I'm Venezuelan, so add me to the list of South American members! :)
FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

FamicomFreak

Well dang it I lived in Peru but live in the US now so add me to the list as well. Anyways, Welcome new member enjoy this awesome site!