March 29, 2024, 12:48:56 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

Sent you a PM about that. ;)

Watched some weird Korean TV series on arirang tv. I still don't know what was going on there, although there were English subtitles. ??? :D

Jedi Master Baiter

Batman Begins - great movie :)

Switchstance

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on May 30, 2007, 11:27:06 pm
Batman Begins - great movie :)

you liked it? I go for the Tim Burton vission. Those were awesome.
Famicom lover

Jedi Master Baiter

Just because I liked Batman Begins doesn't mean I don't like Tim Burton's movies. :P

I thought the ending was too cheesy, though;  Batman's voice sucks. :P Still, great movie.

manuel

Watched the soccer match Germany vs San Marino.
Germany only won by 6:0, although I expected a double digit victory... the match was quite lame. >:(

JC

Quote from: djdac on May 29, 2007, 02:16:51 am
Apocolypto

Me, too. A very good film. I liked Gibson's judicious use of CGI. Their tattoos, headdresses, hairstyles, and burn scars were amazing to see.

djdac

Quote from: JC on June 02, 2007, 03:11:35 pm
Quote from: djdac on May 29, 2007, 02:16:51 am
Apocolypto

I liked Gibson's judicious use of CGI.

true, made the movie feel more real and raw. when theres too much cgi, it just doesnt feel real.

djdac

oh yea, just saw "Children of Men"

JC

i saw that one a while back. I didn't enjoy it. The story didn't seem complete.

vealchop

I LOVED children of men, best movie of 2006 for me.

I saw "knocked up" friday and I haven't laughed that hard at a movie in a long ass time. I think "knocked up" is going to be this generations "when harry met sally", destined to be a classic, it was that good.
-chop

manuel

Watched "The cat returns" (Neko no ongaeshi), a Studio Ghibli anime on TV yesterday.
First time I saw it with German dub. The voice actors did a good job. Most voices seemed to fit the characters. Still like the Japanese dub more, though. :)

FamicomFreak

Watched Rush Hour 2 last night
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Doc

Cavs vs. Pistons from last night. YAY CAVS! :) Good to see we'll have SOMETHING different in the NBA Finals this year...

FamicomFreak

Quote from: FamicomJL on June 03, 2007, 01:08:56 pm
Cavs vs. Pistons from last night. YAY CAVS! :) Good to see we'll have SOMETHING different in the NBA Finals this year...

That is true even tough the stupid spurs made it to the finals again... I would liked it if the jazz would have made it but I'm happy for the Cavs I'm sick of the pistons always being #1
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Doc

Quote from: FamicomFreak on June 03, 2007, 01:32:13 pm
Quote from: FamicomJL on June 03, 2007, 01:08:56 pm

That is true even tough the stupid spurs made it to the finals again... I would liked it if the jazz would have made it but I'm happy for the Cavs I'm sick of the pistons always being #1

The Spurs will slaughter the Cavs, sadly...

Child's Play on GSN. Not the horror movie, the game show. :P