March 29, 2024, 03:43:56 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

stealthlurker

For the big Shaider fan in me, the ps2 game. I'm also a fan of the platforming Crayon Shinchan games on the DS, so this "bonk-ified" looking Crayon Shinchan looked really interesting.

famiac

Whoa! That's a cool shin chan game. What's it called?

stealthlurker

Quote from: famiac on August 08, 2012, 06:56:12 pm
Whoa! That's a cool shin chan game. What's it called?

Supposedly it's: "Crayon Shin Chan: Caveboy"

fredJ

Nice, it made me smile.  ;D
I prefer Crayon S-C over Pc Genjin...
Are DS games expensive in Japan? People ask me for them but I can't find them cheap. Do you buy them New from a retailer?
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

NintendoKing

Pink GBA SP AGS-101

I only wanted it for the collectibility otherwise I would have bought a AGS-001 locally for $15.

petik1

I scored Conkers Bad Fur Day for $5.30. Fuck yesssssssssssss.

Also got boxed tengen pac man and swordquest fireworld for $8.

garyptaszek

Got this a couple weeks ago now but haven't had time to post a pic... I'm actually well stoked on the Wii... late to the party as always :P

Got a couple more games since this was taken, Bully, Goldeneye and Madworld.
"GameCentre CX Chief ON!"

fredJ

I found a Game Boy I didn't have... :)

Still missing Blue!
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

famiac

Wow... White gameboy looks awesome.

NintendoKing

August 15, 2012, 11:02:31 am #3084 Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 11:09:12 am by The Uninvited Gremlin

Today I bought Gameboy Gallery which is different then any of the Game & Watch games released in the states or Japan. I found out about it one day when I was looking to see if I needed to buy anymore carts to complete my collection. Europe called the G&W series Gameboy Gallery but their first game was a different cart then what we received, with an entirely different set of games so they have 7 G&W carts while we have 6.

I now own:
Gameboy Gallery (GB)
Game & Watch Gallery (GB)
Game & Watch Gallery 2(GBC)
Game & Watch Gallery 3 (GBC)
Game & Watch Gallery 4 (GBA)

I still need to buy:
Game & Watch Collection (DS)
Game & Watch Collection 2 (DS)

DerZocker

If I remember it right GameBoy Gallery came a few years before the first G&W Gallery. I think it was advertised in the second half of the DKC VHS.
I got a few VC games over the last days.
Sin & Punishment - Space Harrier on crack, aweome!
F-Zero X - already have the original, but damn, it's F-Zero X :D
Chrono Trigger - It feels so much better to play the game on a Nintendo console with an SNES classic controller than in an emulator

BTW Are there any WiiWare games worth getting besides the Konami Rebirth games (why aren't we getting more of them :'( )

NintendoKing

Yup, but it also contains G&W games; I call G&W Gallery Zero! It's a worthwhile purchase to complete a G&W cart collection.

80sFREAK

I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

DerZocker

Niiiice. How's the drivebelt? I hope it's new and not like the britlle crumbs I peeled out of mine :-[
That reminds me that I still wanted to expand my MSX's RAM and that I still need a bunch of DD disks.

I got Mario Sunshine a few days ago, here's some copypasta from hg101 cause I'm to lazy to write anything new^^
It's incredible how good this game looks, even after 10 years (I can hardly believe that it's already this old) Even today there aren't many games with water this beautiful. It's really fun to jump around and hover with the FLUDD and it's more like SM64 than Galaxy, which is a big plus for me.
The Subspace levels are quite fun, but man are they difficult and i haven't even tried a red coin challenge there. xD
But how they could mess up the up the underwater-controls so badly goes over my head, especially when Mario controls almost perfect all the other time.

FamicomFreak

Upgraded my handhelds ^_^
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com