Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

80sFREAK

I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

manuel

Nightstar699

Well the problem with mine is actually that it's too long, but I will get rid of some of it, soon... I don't think I'm ready to be bald yet. Takahashi  Meijin could pull it off, but I'm no Takahashi Meijin.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

80sFREAK

Quote from: Nightstar699 on March 15, 2013, 07:58:32 am
Well the problem with mine is actually that it's too long, but I will get rid of some of it, soon... I don't think I'm ready to be bald yet. Takahashi  Meijin could pull it off, but I'm no Takahashi Meijin.
Boot camp waiting for you :)
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

Nightstar699

I'd get slaughtered, they don't even have Famicoms at boot camp.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

tonev

When they just sell something with wrong design like this iphone cover that looks like a famicom controller but wait it is the player two controller but it says that it is player one  :o

http://www.focalprice.com/IP2643X/Retro_Gamepad_Protective_Case_for_iPhone_5.html?utm_source=FP&utm_medium=13032WS&utm_campaign=FP_13032WS_IP2643X#.UU5KXRc6KM4
I am back everyone :)

manuel

For that price you can't really complain.
To me at least it still looks good and I'd probably get one like that if I had an iPhone.

Nightstar699

The clown boss in Don Doko Don 2 can go fuck itself with an axe. I've beaten it hundreds of times and yet I still despise that thing.

L___E___T

North Korea.  Generally.  Especially more so than usual at present.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Zero107

When I can't find the right droids I'm looking for.
I'll probably die surrounded by plastic crap.

UglyJoe

Too many eBay notifications!  I was watching/bidding-on four FDS auctions last night that were ending within minutes of each other.  Between the Android app, Chrome plugin, and email notifications, I was getting bombarded.  Particularly annoying since I was listening to music on my phone, so it kept getting interrupted.

I know, I know, first-world problems and all that ;D

Cheetahmen

Super Arabian; that game can go burn in a fire for all I care. :fire:

Oh, and the internet going off for over day sucks pretty hard as well.
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

Epic_Lotus

When returning home from somewhere takes longer than it did to get there.

manuel

People who carve (sic!) their names and stuff into cartridges.  >:( Isn't it bad enough using permanent marker?  :fire:

Jedi Master Baiter

My bike was stolen. :upsetroll: And that's not even the worst of my problems right at this moment.

At least I'll stop getting hit by cars every month now. ???