Rules for Posting Here

Started by Doc, August 01, 2006, 08:35:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxXimus

I agree. At the very lease change the label or clearly state reproduction on the label.

MaxXimus

I'm just going to go ahead and give the rules thread a bump just to remind our members that while we do run a fairly lax forum, we still want this to be a place other members(especially new ones) can post in without feeling judged or that their input isn't needed or wanted. For the most part everyone is doing an awesome job and id just like to say thanks to you all for keeping this place pleasant. Having said that, if anyone sees a post they think is inappropriate or breaking a rule, please don't hesitate to click report to moderator.

Thanks everyone.

fcgamer

Quote from: nerdynebraskan on March 01, 2014, 01:23:03 pm
Can we add a rule to the B/S/T forum to end the sales of counterfeit rares? It's outrageous that people can make huge profits off of games that could easily be re-purposed into scamming a collector. This sort of thing is already dealt with among reputable repro-makers, Ebay, and Nintendo Age. Why are we still allowing it here?

Oh, and I'm not even talking about the goofy Famiclone pirate stuff; that would be a lot of work for a scammer to turn one of those into something that could scam a collector. And those are genuinely a cheaper alternative for gamers to play on original consoles. (Unlike that $120 Dino Peak fake being peddled in the forum right now...)

I agree with this.  I don't like the repro thing for the most part, so much of the stuff these days just looks counterfeit to me, and it makes it easy for the collectors to get scammed.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Tetouani85

is there a way to change the "user name" ?  :-\

UglyJoe

Quote from: player2010 on October 29, 2018, 05:47:45 am
is there a way to change the "user name" ?  :-\

I can change your display name but not your login name.  Send me a PM if you want it changed.

Tetouani85

Anyone knows how to embed youtube videos in a post ? I have tried everything i lerned.

UglyJoe

Quote from: Tetouani85 on November 25, 2019, 03:07:17 pm
Anyone knows how to embed youtube videos in a post ? I have tried everything i lerned.

We don't allow youtube embeds ;D

boye

Can't find the FDSLoadr PC program? Get it here. It took me way too long to find.

Tetouani85

Quote from: UglyJoe on November 25, 2019, 08:52:04 pm
Quote from: Tetouani85 on November 25, 2019, 03:07:17 pm

We don't allow youtube embeds ;D

I think i remember that we were allowed to embed them in the past !!

UglyJoe

Quote from: Tetouani85 on November 28, 2019, 03:15:44 pm

Nope.  You can post links to them.  If you do, then some mobile forum apps will just inline them for you. I know Tapatalk does that, at least.

boye

14. Please use the search function before making a new thread, to make sure somebody else hasn't posted it before. I am very guilty of not doing this, so don't be like me.  :P
Can't find the FDSLoadr PC program? Get it here. It took me way too long to find.

Tetouani85

Quote from: UglyJoe on November 30, 2019, 08:40:17 am
Quote from: Tetouani85 on November 28, 2019, 03:15:44 pm

Nope.  You can post links to them.  If you do, then some mobile forum apps will just inline them for you. I know Tapatalk does that, at least.

Ooh thanks

L___E___T

Please don't start making new rules Boye - that's for UglyJoe to do.  You're not necessarily wrong, but the rules are for the Administrator to decide.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

UglyJoe

1. Post digging is allowed and recommended, as a lot of the good topics were posted when a lot of our members hadn't yet joined. Use the SEARCH feature!

It's already a rule.  The very first one. :-[

L___E___T

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。