March 29, 2024, 07:42:17 am

Introduce yourself...

Started by ClassicGameLabs, August 20, 2006, 08:58:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jase

Quote from: UglyJoe on January 15, 2022, 08:58:45 amHey, welcome!

Thanks! :) 

Quote from: UglyJoe on January 15, 2022, 08:58:45 amWhat games are you getting with the Famicom?

I basically created a bundle and chose the following games along with the machine:

*Xevious

*Nuts & Milk

*Star Luster

*Elevator Action

*Ninja Jajamaru

I've also bought from other sellers: Super Mario Bros., Gradius and Makaimura. I made sure to select games that don't require Japanese fluency and I think that this will be enough to tide me over for a while. ;D

P

It will become the crown of your collection. Welcome to Famicom World!

Jase

Thank you! I'm really looking forward to its imminent arrival.

astrotech1054

Hello, I am new. I like the Famicom and have been meaning to sign up here, and I finally did  :)

I have a few games for it. I like the colorful compact design of the cartridges.

I also like Super Famicom, PC Engine, and SEGA consoles too.

:pacman:

P

Good taste in games and welcome to Famicom World! :)

Sentientprism

Quote from: astrotech1054 on February 03, 2022, 04:03:53 pmHello, I am new. I like the Famicom and have been meaning to sign up here, and I finally did  :)

I have a few games for it. I like the colorful compact design of the cartridges.

I also like Super Famicom, PC Engine, and SEGA consoles too.

:pacman:

Except for the disgusting baby blue cartridges that bootlegs usually use
Anyone remember the name of that weird Japanese NES?

bsa

Hi folks. Just bought myself a dirty, beaten up RF Famicom and a couple of cartridges. Have been doing a lot of reading, trying to figure out how I'm going to get it going, and stumbled on this forum. Looks like there's some great information here!

UglyJoe

JoeyCool

May 28, 2022, 11:07:33 pm #1359 Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 11:54:06 pm by JoeyCool
Hey everyone. New guy here. I've been a big Nintendo fan since I came across this new Arcade game called "Donkey Kong" when I was 7 years old. I've never really been super-into collecting for various reasons but during my last pathetic attempt at getting to Mr Dream I was pummeled once again by.... Soda Popinski (Nintendo Online NES on Switch). I new it was the lag but it still pissed me off. I went on eBay to try and find a top loader and found out they really went up in price a lot in the past 5 years. That's when I decided to get a Famicom. I also ordered the Famicom version of Mike Tyson's Punch Out and that's what I have right now. I definitely don't want to go nuts buying stuff now but I definitely see a robot in my future. So anyway I plan on sticking around and I'll see you guys later!

Armageddon64

June 06, 2022, 11:24:04 am #1360 Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 11:29:08 am by Armageddon64
Hi !

I've always been a Famicom fan more than a NES one.
I didn't know why, probably about esthetic of two consoles, I always found NES ugly (no offense lol), while Famicom looked wonderful with its red and gold colors
Same thing for its color cartridges games 🟥🟦🟨🟩

About games, I didn't play a lot on it, only the most famous, as : Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 1 and 3, Castlevania II, Zelda 1, or Kirby's Adventure.

I own a Famicom AV and a Twin Famicom to play on CRT
I've also a boxed original Famicom for the collection.

Proud to be a Famicom Gang member

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: Armageddon64 on June 06, 2022, 11:24:04 amSuper Mario Bros. 1 and 3
For the longest time I only played SMB1 & 3. I mean, I knew about the second one and have seen people play it, but I only had 1 & 3 and I always found the second title weird; the atmosphere, health meter icons, single player only, ability to play as Peach and Toad, walking into an Eagle's mouth, you get the idea.

Then years later I found out it was originally a completely different game! :o

Welcome to FF World! (wait, that's Final Fantasy ???)

Dipsy

Hello
Thought I would join the forum as i was looking up Famicom disk writer for the flyer and happen to come across the forum, so I Thought I'll sign up
"having been on a forum for quite a while"

But i recently purchased a Famicom and a disk System Yesterday so it's all new to me but I'm happy to learn.

Dipsy

robotnikwinter

hello
have had a famicom collection for a few years now but lost interest after a time - especially after the local game store closed - however an interest is slowly reappearing for me, so ive joined the forum

Naka

Hello Im Nakatashy.

I am a male and i really like retro games.
Im mainly a sonic fan But i do like other franchises such as Nights into Dreams. A toy game i forgot the name, Qbert, Pac man , Mario And many more.

I look forward to talk in this forum!