FDS Ports collection SOLD

Started by BonBon, October 03, 2022, 08:03:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

P

So no cartridge-backup and no passwords? :-[ Looks like you have to beat it in one go! ;D

I would just go to Norfair to check the RNG. Those things jumping up and down in the lava (Squeept) should vary their jumping behaviour if the RNG "dice" keeps rolling correctly like in the original and they should jump at a constant height if the dice are frozen like in the NES version. In the NES version you should be able to reset and get another height since the RNG is rolling the dice only once per reset.

Here is a list of enemies that depends on the RNG if you want to pick another target.

The jumping height of the Squeept is why I think the game isn't really beatable if the RNG value never makes them jump high since you need that height to get up to certain platforms in Norfair by freezing it. I'm not sure if it's actually required to beat the game though, and I suppose if you are a master bomb-jumper you could get up there with just bombs alone but that isn't very easy. While I have mastered the single-wall-jump in Super Metroid (which allows crazy sequence breaking), I think bomb-jumping seems so random and don't really get how to do it every time.

BonBon

Prices added and PayPal accepted.

Jedi Master Baiter

Dose prices! :o Now I see why you wanted to avoid PayPlow. :pacman: :coin: 

BonBon

Jedi Master Baiter

If anyone wants anything from this, you should buy it before I get my tax return :coin: :bub: (which could be anywhere between next week and the end of March), after that I'm buying the entire set. :pacman: :redcart:

Jedi Master Baiter

I got all my tax forms in order. If anyone still wants this, better hurry! :mario:

BonBon

Jedi Master Baiter

Jedi Master Baiter

fcgamer

Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Jedi Master Baiter

Aww! :( The game I wanted the most out of all of these. :-\

Edit: Jayray, I'm trying to send you a PM, but I keep getting an error that reads "Hacking Attempt" ???

Anyway, this is what I sent:

I'll take Zanac, Doki Doki Panic, Green Beret--oh no! You sold Exciting Basketball. :'(

I don't think I really want anything else. :-\

BonBon

Quote from: Jedi Master Baiter on March 16, 2023, 09:38:18 pmAww! :( The game I wanted the most out of all of these. :-\

Edit: Jayray, I'm trying to send you a PM, but I keep getting an error that reads "Hacking Attempt" ???

I'll take Zanac, Doki Doki Panic, Green Beret--oh no! You sold Exciting Basketball. :'(

sure no problem email me directly if you need to Jay-Ray23@hotmail.com

fcgamer

Quote from: Jedi Master Baiter on March 16, 2023, 09:38:18 pmAww! :( The game I wanted the most out of all of these. :-\

Yeah, sorry man. :(  It's always sad how an open door for one is a closed door for someone else.

On a different note, it'll be nice having Metroid come back to me. I had sold it to JayRay years ago, then later I was made an offer I couldn't refuse on my personal copy (traded it and some others for Mr Splash IIRC), but never could find another copy.

With these acquired, I should only be missing one or two conversion carts, and they're just alternative versions of other games.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

BonBon

Quote from: fcgamer on March 17, 2023, 02:53:09 am

Yeah, sorry man. :(  It's always sad how an open door for one is a closed door for someone else.

On a different note, it'll be nice having Metroid come back to me. I had sold it to JayRay years ago, then later I was made an offer I couldn't refuse on my personal copy (traded it and some others for Mr Splash IIRC), but never could find another copy.

With these acquired, I should only be missing one or two conversion carts, and they're just alternative versions of other games.
actually I won that Metroid in a lot on ebay