Games Lists (errors and additions)

Started by the_wizard_666, August 01, 2006, 04:57:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

the_wizard_666

I was checking through the game list...there's a few noticable errors there...and the links to Wikipedia...gay.  Should do your own list page with your own info or something.  I'd be willing to take on that project, although it'd be slow going.  Still, I'd do it for ya man, if you want.  Might be fun :P  Let me know if you want, or I could just email you some edits or something.  Up to you.  Just figured I'd take some of the workload off ya :P

Doc

Haha, that'd be simply amazing if you could (That is if you wanted to.). Jason started that as an incomplete game list, but it seems like he hasn't done anything with it in a while, so I can have you take over some of our load. It'd be great. :D

the_wizard_666

Sure, count me in.  I can do some work after I get home from my paying job ;) but having plans tonight, the major stuff won't get done until tomorrow.  I like the majority of the info, but some of the corner blurbs are a tad long, might be better to link it to a blurb on the bottom of the page, but I'll get to that in time.  Just do what you need to in order for me to get started and I'll get cracking tonight (gotta leave in 15  :-\ )

Doc

the_wizard_666

Yeah, I basically just need to be able to edit the page, it'd be much easier on my end than starting over :P

Juggalo/Hulkamaniac

Yeah, I started it. If you wanted to, you could try to do a better one.
"My No. 1 band, Rush, never even split up. Greatness always stays together." - Matt Striker

Doc

Quote from: juggalones7 on August 08, 2006, 04:28:09 pm
Yeah, I started it. If you wanted to, you could try to do a better one.

Yeah, he's working on it as we speak...:)

the_wizard_666

I'm working on my job as we speak :P  I've been trying to squeeze in more time...got my comp to stop lagging as bad, but haven't found enough time to work more.  Hopefully this weekend I'll get at least a couple more letters done.

JC

Over the next few weeks we'll be building the Famicom carts and FDS disks games lists. If you find an error or notice that something is missing, please, post it here!

featherplucknfilms

Still no complete.....just copy and paste from here.  This one seems good and complete.
http://www.answers.com/topic/list-of-famicom-games

featherplucknfilms

September 08, 2006, 02:16:54 am #10 Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 08:04:30 pm by JC
I just posted this in another part but here are good lists to copy from
HERE
HERE

Doc

Yeah, we're still in the process of working on the list...

JC

Awesome! Thanks man. I'll take a close look.

Juggalo/Hulkamaniac

Also, it would be nice to make use of all the scans we were given. Great job with the lists though!
"My No. 1 band, Rush, never even split up. Greatness always stays together." - Matt Striker

JC

In time with the scans. I'm having a little trouble deciding how to structure pages that'll have the scans. We'll see.

And the list is eagerly awaiting corrections, all...