♪Po-ke-mon! Gotta catch 'em all!♪

Started by Kuvio, May 30, 2008, 03:42:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuvio

So I have noticed around the forums that the subject of Pokemon comes up every now and then. Yet, I don't see many threads concerning the topic (maybe I haven't looked thoroughly).

Anyway, I thought it would be interesting for people to list their favorite Pokemon. If you can, narrow it down to one. If not, that's ok you can list several.

Mine is Wobbuffet! His counter abilities are amazing. I always wondered about his tail....it's so mysterious.

MaxXimus

I would have to say Ditto, just because it can mimmick any Pokemon. :P

Missingno is cool to, but he doesn't count really as he is obtained through a glitch, but isn't a glitch as most like to think. :P M is the glitched version of Missingno.

satoshi_matrix

Magneton. I love magnets, I love its digital-like voice from the anime, and its super fucking powerful in the games. I've rose like six Magnetons over the years.

nurd

Heh, Magneton is pretty cool.

I've always wondered about the evolutions in the games.

Where do the other magnemite come from?

In the show, the only way to get slowbro is for a shelder to bite slopoke's tail.

Weird.

Oh, I like Celebi, Ho-oh, Slugma, Remoraid, Hitmontop,Kingdra,Togetic, Mew, and Charmander.

MaxXimus

133MHz

Me too! I knew all of them by heart back then when they were just 151, but I never bothered to learn the rest when they turned to about 300 or more.

Flash1087

Bulbasaur and Porygon. Porygon is just neat, and Bulbasaur started a long-running tradition of me using the grass-type starter.

PatMan33

May 31, 2008, 03:39:56 am #7 Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 05:30:34 am by PatMan33
On the record, I hate Pokemon.

Off the record, my Mewtwo will kick your behind up and down the street. 8)

Also I too only know the original 151... so I'm going to give you a blank stare if you name one of the more recent ones.

MaxXimus

Quote from: Flash1087 on May 30, 2008, 10:14:40 pm
Bulbasaur and Porygon. Porygon is just neat, and Bulbasaur started a long-running tradition of me using the grass-type starter.

Have you ever seen Porygon2? It looks like Porygon, but has completely rounded edges. :) Very sweet looking. :)

nurd

Oh, I forgot about Porygon. And Porygon 2.

But Porygon Z is just stupid.

MaxXimus

Kuvio

This is porygon-Z. I admit he looks a bit odd, but that's because he is supposed to be a really powerful prototype.  He's super effective! (I couldn't resist.)

MaxXimus

It does look kind of weird. It almost looks like a pre evolution. :P

UglyJoe

QuoteHi! I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com