Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

Well another thing that annoys me is people who take a long time to order something from a simple menu. I mean it's all going to end up the same way so why even think about it.....it's plain and simple chicken, fish or beef.....pick one!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

JC

Haha, right.

I'm annoyed by sandwich meat or garnish that sticks out from the side of the sandwich. I have to tuck it all between the slices of bread or I won't eat it. :P

Paul-FC

Quote from: JC on June 15, 2008, 02:20:20 pm
Haha, right.

I'm annoyed by sandwich meat or garnish that sticks out from the side of the sandwich. I have to tuck it all between the slices of bread or I won't eat it. :P

YEAH me too!

thegreatgonzo

What irks me is that everyone thinks everything tastes better with cheese on it. Heck I'm form Wisconsin, and I say that cheese is great, but why must it be put on everything from eggs to apple pie to lettuce salads to chicken or fish? What's the point of putting shredded cheese on cottage cheese? Can't we appreciate the natural flavors of foods occasionally without cow goo covering everthing?
Dance, puppets... dance!

nurd

Heh. Reminds me of something.

On the benheck forums, his location is "Land of beer, cheese, and beer."

Heh.

thegreatgonzo

Congrats on your 500th post, nurd!
Dance, puppets... dance!

133MHz

I get pretty pissed off when I pull out a book from a shelf or something and a whole bunch of stuff falls all over the place. And the worst part is that I tend to store stuff in a crappy way so I move something later and everything meets the floor, so technically it's my fault >:(

UglyJoe

I have that same problem, only nine times out of ten it's my cat who knocks everything over and not me.

corisco

Racist comments, any kind of. Some people like to make funny with it.
^^

thegreatgonzo

Dance, puppets... dance!

nintendodork

BUMP

Yellow ladybugs ...apparently, red ladybugs are too good for us ::)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Rogles

People acting like they're cool. I don't know why, but I hate people like that.I want to like hit them.
( ´_ゝ`)

nintendodork

Me too...and tools, I hate tools..as in the person, not the object..
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

UglyJoe

Linux distros that don't come with libdvdcss already installed.