Site Updates Thread

Started by Doc, August 01, 2006, 09:25:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

Oh you mean jump to the right. Why didn't you just say so!? :P

JC

11/10/06 -- bunch of new updates. I'm pretty sure FW is the first site to have screenshots from the prize gold disks. They're within the Holy Grail Shrine. Also, check out vealchop's cool animated image link on the right-hand side of the FW homepage. Other updates include two new entries on the Oddities page.

vealchop

Hope you all like the work. I'd love to try my hand at more famicom related stuff if anyone has any ideas or needs some design work. I do this all day from 9 -5 as a day job, but its never famicom related, its mostly corporate stuff.  :P
-chop

JC

Hahaha. I'm gonna hit you up for more really soon. :-*

Doc

JC

11/17/06 -- site's been updated. Got a Contra review (really detailed!), a piece on and pics of the FamicomBox, and changes here and there. I'll be updating little things here and there throughout the weekend, including an effort to convert all the images to jpeg or gif.

Doc

Juggalo did a DAMN good job on that review, amazing!

Juggalo/Hulkamaniac

Thanks there's more underway and a review probably by the end of the week.
"My No. 1 band, Rush, never even split up. Greatness always stays together." - Matt Striker

JC

11/30/06 -- updated. Thanks to Juggalo and vealchop!   

Juggalo/Hulkamaniac

"My No. 1 band, Rush, never even split up. Greatness always stays together." - Matt Striker

Doc

JC

12/04/06 -- New pirated carts, new animation from vealchop, and more edits to the games lists. :)

vealchop

Sweet! Glad I could contribute. Site's really comin' along and lots of new people joining, spread the word everyone!
-chop

JC

Yeah, we appreciate it vealchop. :D

And I forgot to mention!!!! I put up Chimy's Sharp Twin log as well. :)

Jedi Master Baiter

About the pirate SMB2J update, there isn't any new music when fighting Bowser; however, there is new music when rescuing the princess.