March 29, 2024, 03:22:25 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

I lol'd at the gay leprechauns :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

Weren't they "yuprechauns"?  :D

Drakon

thegreatgonzo

"I kick ass for the Lord!"

Yes indeedy, Dead Alive is one of the greatest campy and gory horror movies ever made! Peter Jackson needs to make another masterpiece like this. Anyone seen his other gore movies? Or his take on vulgar muppets, "Meet the Feebles"?
Dance, puppets... dance!

Agent X

last movie I watched was Jeremiah Johnson about Robert Redford as a mountain man back in the frontier days.  Interesting film.
Gaming peaked in the 8-Bit & 16-Bit eras...
all else is just rehashes and insanity passing
itself off as "gaming."
~Agent X

nurd

manuel

Columbo - Prescription:Murder

Very fine start to a great series of movies.

nintendodork

Newest episode of the Simpsons

So you and Mom and married...?  Does that mean I'm a bastard?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

JC

Far & Away -- ah...Kidman. And then some strange Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil -- ah...a small little wrapper, like a Tootsie Roll.

son_ov_hades

Blue Protoman

Part of the Blues Brothers. That movie is PWNage condensed into a 2-hour film.  :D
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

nintendodork

Did you know the Blues Brothers have their own N64 game?  ...Well...Blues Brothers 2000 anyway...

JC

There Will Be Blood. I didn't get it.

Jedi Master Baiter

The Dark Knight - about freakin' time!

thegreatgonzo

I saw half of Let the Right One In
Dance, puppets... dance!