Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

son_ov_hades

People that type in really tiny fonts.

ericj

Yeah, and also people who type in really large fonts.

nintendodork

People who don't spell words right on purpose
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

133MHz

The subway system at peak hours. It suddenly turns into Japan and I have no other choice.

Blue Protoman

Quote from: nintendodork on March 31, 2009, 05:10:43 pm
People who don't spell words right on purpose

You should read my brother's Wii messages to my friend.
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

son_ov_hades

Quote from: 133MHz on March 31, 2009, 05:13:49 pm
The subway system at peak hours. It suddenly turns into Japan and I have no other choice.

Haha I noticed that when I was in Santiago. It's still better than New York though!

ericj

Jedi Master Baiter

manuel

To adapt the Simpsons here:

"Just don't look. Just don't look."

nintendodork

I can't just...NOT CLICK on the link...must..not..click... *clicks*

*tips over little table and walks off*

I see this enough on ED :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

vgthing

building up one side of  the screen in tetris anticipating an "I" block, but it doesn't come and you lose. >:(
I'M GIVE UP YOUR APPELLATION'S TECHNICAL MONKEY

manuel

I second that. That's annoying.

ericj

I've heard that in Tetris, if you move and rotate a lot (side to side and rotation) the pieces you want to get, you will get more of them because the game counts this and thinks you are having trouble with them. Try it, it works. I usually do that with the "I" pieces and you'll get them more often.

manuel

:o

Really??!

Does this apply to all versions of Tetris? For the regular NES version for example? I ask because I don't like the Famicom version from BPS.  :-\

ericj

I know it works on the NES version; I haven't tried it on the famicom version. I'll get to it this weekend if someone doesn't beat me to it first.