Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Protoman

So, basically, Sony released Music CDs that installed software which effectively put out a Welcome mat for spyware?
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

133MHz

Not only that, it also modified your operating system to completely hide stuff from you, polled your hard drive like once every 2 seconds and messed with your CD drive. Attempting to uninstall the rootkit could render your CD drive inoperable in Windows.

It installed itself BEFORE it displayed the 'I agree' button, so even if you declined the license, you were already f'cked!

And the uninstaller they provided later left another Welcome mat for spyware.

Blue Protoman

It's official.  Sony is run by evil ninja hacker chimpanzees.
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!

133MHz

That's quite an insult for all the evil ninja hacker chimpanzees out there >:(.

Blue Protoman

BP's Domain
Visit my site today!

nintendodork

HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO HIM?? ? ??

That annoys me :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Blue Protoman

BP's Domain
Visit my site today!

nurd

That face girls make when they take pictures of themselves with a friend in their bathroom mirrors.

turbo D

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on April 10, 2009, 11:35:09 am
Quote from: turbo D on April 09, 2009, 04:17:34 pm
My girlfriend's friends and family. >:(

She have lots of them?

no, but the ones she does have suck. I'm over it now, but they had really pissed me off the other day.
FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

vgthing

I'M GIVE UP YOUR APPELLATION'S TECHNICAL MONKEY

turbo D

They were just bitching at me. She got a new car and they were threatening me about denting it. I'm a good driver too! I guess I got mad because they stereotyped me as a bad driver. Anyways, this isn't the first time they've bitched at me for something. You famidudes gotta be careful; babes always come with baggage.
FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

nintendodork

Of course, it's on a Mac fanboy site... ::)

Last time I called Apple, I had a problem with iTunes, and my representative was some guy who could barely speak English through his strong accent...

They said they would email me or call me back with the solution in a few days... over one year ago....and I still haven't fixed the problem.  About two weeks later, I called them again, and I got a different guy with a different accent...and I could tell they were reading out of a book or manual or something...because they were telling me very basic information....

Yeah...customer satisfaction at it's highest...

I've never had a problem with my Dell desktop computer...so I've never dealt with their customer service.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

MaxXimus

From what my brother tells me, dell has great customer support. He runs the server for PoKeGlobal and in the three or so years he has had his dell server, he has had 1 or two problems, and within a couple days there was a dell representative at his door with replacement parts at no cost. they even installed them for free. That is what i call good support. He did however purchase a good warrenty, so that may also have something to do with it.

Anyway, something that just makes me fume is when i am accused of something, especially without getting any facts about the situation. i don't think anything makes me more mad in such a short period of time than that. well, there other things that get me going, like when people make fun of my eyes. it's something that i can't help(i'm about 90% blind for those who don't know)

i generally don't get mad otherwise. i tend to just let things go unless it happens all the time.

Jedi Master Baiter

Our family has had many instances where we'd have to call Dell (which is probably why my mom wanted to switch to HP), & their customer service was pretty good.

The only problem was having to wait to talk to somebody, which I'd guess is a problem with so many people having problems. :-\