Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Something that annoys me is the fact that most kids my age don't know what to classify as a "racist"
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

133MHz

I don't have a Dell laptop, but it's common knowledge around where I live that Dell's got the best customer support, especially for laptops. Other manufacturers like HP don't even have real people here, making you ship your laptop to Mexico if it needs service, leaving you several weeks without your computer and in some cases, returning it to you untouched or in a worse condition! OTOH Dell's got loads of service centers in Chile and they're really fast & efficient at getting your computer back in business.

Blue Protoman

What annoys me is that the English version of MOTHER 3 doesn't work in the GP2X version of gpSP.  It pisses me off, actually, being a MOTHER fan and all.
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

Jedi Master Baiter

MaxXimus

Eh. She's trying to pull the whole I have a twin thing, but it just isn't working for her,lol.

Jedi Master Baiter

How about using one of those sliding mirror doors & try to pull a Siamese twin thing?

Blue Protoman

BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

nintendodork

That actually made me laugh a little bit.  It's gonna be a sad day when the 16 year old girls of the world all get a DSi and start distorting pictures of themselves.  If you catch my drift ;)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Rogles

( ยด_ゝ`)

LocalToast

Quote from: nintendodork on April 19, 2009, 06:37:22 pm
That actually made me laugh a little bit.  It's gonna be a sad day when the 16 year old girls of the world all get a DSi and start distorting pictures of themselves.  If you catch my drift ;)

If I think I know what you mean, then I think you might be the only one who has ever thought that. Or, I'm the only one who hasn't thought of it. Or maybe I'm the only person who knows what the heck I'm talking about.

turbo D

I love Dell; I have their oem vista disc! ;D
FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

Jedi Master Baiter

Not having Excel - that's annoying.

MaxXimus

It may not be by Microsoft, but open office really does do the trick. You should check it out. it's the entire office suite, but freeware.

http://download.openoffice.org/index.html

Jedi Master Baiter

Way ahead of you. :) But I'm having a problem downloading it onto this new HP Vista laptop. :( Everything downloads to 99% & gets stuck.

I'm already hating Vista.

MaxXimus

Vista has nightmare written all over it. i have no idea why people can say they like it so much. to me, all vista is is Windows XP with a new theme that requires substantially more ram and harddrive space to run decently. Things are also moved around.