March 28, 2024, 07:14:19 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

I'm currently watching Good Burger.  I love this movie. :D
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

American History X

Color me impressed. I don't know why I waited so long to watch this. Great movie.

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

"Inspired" by son_ov_hades's post I also watched The Reaping. It was entertaining and also not too predictable. A big + for me.

Quote from: son_ov_hades on June 30, 2009, 08:15:05 pm
The Reaping

What a great horror/thriller.

son_ov_hades

Right? I didn't see the ending coming at all.

The last movie I saw was Knocked Up for about the 5th time, still just as hilarious.

manuel

Yes, I expected the obvious for the ending.  :D
Nice turn there.

Thanks for the tip.

nintendodork

The Simpsons on Fox

How come there haven't been any new ones lately?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

Because season 20 is over.

I think season 21 will start around September. Can't wait!

nintendodork

Oh yeah :P  Neither can I!  It sort of makes me wonder how many seasons are left.  I've always liked the Simpsons.  Sure the show has changed over the years, and usually, most people prefer the early seasons over the new ones, but I like them all.

On a separate note, The Cleveland Show is also premiering this Fall on Fox.

manuel

Don't listen to all the whiners. I know I don't. I still reasonably enjoy the Simpsons, and if I ever stopped caring about the series, I'd just not watch it any more. If people are so tired of it, why don't they just stop watching and quit yapping? It's not that it hurts anybody when the series runs on another 10 seasons.

Jedi Master Baiter

OMG - this was pretty funny. I thought it was going to be lame at first:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC9lsVcoRKc&feature=dir

manuel

Very funny video, Jedi.
The last scene was definitely the best.  :D

nintendodork

My cousin just linked me to this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

I can't believe anyone would get that mad over something like this.  If you think it's fake, watch the one with the truck.

Jedi Master Baiter

I think I remember seeing that second one.

thegreatgonzo

Over the last week I've gotten to see The Wrestler, Friday the 13th (remake), and My Bloody Valentine 3D....
The Wrestler was outstanding. Ram Jam!
Friday the 13th totally redefined Jason's persona. Pot farmer? Trap setter? Master Archer?
My Bloody Valentine was drivel.
Dance, puppets... dance!