Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cavanor

L_E_T_  I completely hear you on the Aussie's slating British.  It's pathetic and to be honest when I have traveled overseas Australians always seem to be doing ridiculously stupid things which makes me slightly embarrassed.

Jedi Master Baiter

Getting errors when trying to upload YouTube videos.

nintendodork

When people don't fully spell out a word (i.e "u" instead of "you")
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomRetroGamer

Quote from: nintendodork on May 04, 2010, 04:34:42 pm

Worse (more irritating) than that is people nowadays write "cause" and not "because".

If it continues like this most people (kids/teens) won't know the difference when they're on a test (for example).

"Should it be cause or because? hm.. I'll just write any thing." LOL!

tankexmortis

Discovering the obviously unfeasible story I've been repeating for years is blatantly false. Worse, having someone else point it out to me.

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nensondubois

Quote from: FamicomRetroGamer on May 04, 2010, 05:36:37 pm
Quote from: nintendodork on May 04, 2010, 04:34:42 pm

Worse (more irritating) than that is people nowadays write "cause" and not "because".

If it continues like this most people (kids/teens) won't know the difference when they're on a test (for example).

"Should it be cause or because? hm.. I'll just write any thing." LOL!

Also, when people use "legit" for legitimately. I know I brought it to the table but it's still relevant and problematic.

Nightstar699

Every NES game I like and want happens to be incredibly rare. This annoys the hell out of me. Ofcourse, Jeopary and 10-yard fight are common as shit, but Panic Restaurant and G.I. Joe are rare and expensive. It isn't fair.  :(
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

son_ov_hades

A firmware upgrade to my phone that basically made everything stop working.

nintendodork

Quote from: son_ov_hades on May 15, 2010, 08:00:52 pm
firmware upgrades
is all you needed to say. :P  No matter how long it takes them to release new firmware, it always sucks at launch.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Marlon

Visit My Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/marlondudeful

FamicomFreak

unexpected visitors at 4am in the morning...
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nintendodork

When people call an AV Famicom a "Famicom AV".

Jedi Master Baiter

When people personify problems.

ie.

Society causes [this]
Hollywood needs to do [this]

Who the hell is Hollywood?!  The directors? The producers? The CEO of Paramount Pictures?