What are you listening to now?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

linkzpikachu

my dad grumple about how he hates his computer  :-[
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

manuel

nintendodork

Anamanaguchi- Another Winter, from the Scot Pilgrim VS the World: The Game soundtrack

Not only does the game look awesome, but the music is just amazing!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

JC

linkzpikachu

The legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask deku palace tribal remix
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

Marlon

Visit My Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/marlondudeful

son_ov_hades

Tokyo Blade - Night of the Blade

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

UglyJoe

son_ov_hades

Iron Maiden - El Dorado

Surprisingly good stuff, much better than anything they've done in ten years.

nintendodork

Don the Reader's Humanesque album.  I have to be in the right mood to listen to it, but when I am, I really like it.

JC

Some crappy song on my iPod. Somehow one or two crappy ones seem to slip through.

UglyJoe

A shoutcast stream playing jpop from the '70s-'90s, cleverly titled "'70s-'90s J-pop Stream":

http://208.43.81.168:9076

nintendodork

Nonpoint- In the Air Tonight

I heard it on a commercial for the season premiere of Dexter, and I absolutely had to find the whole song.