Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

What? You say the Illuminati don't exist? *faints*

fredJ

Any conspiracy theory believer annoys me.. You just cannot reason with those people, since they are unwilling to make proper arguments.
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

nensondubois

Quote from: fredJ on June 26, 2011, 11:30:02 pm
Any conspiracy theory believer annoys me.. You just cannot reason with those people, since they are unwilling to make proper arguments.

People who fail to realise how true many of the conspiracies have proven to be, or at least seem real enough to cause affect. Also, when people fail to protect their lives from hell brought on by the extremely plausible conspiracies.

Quote from: Parodius Duh on May 10, 2011, 11:47:06 pm
Silverware clanking together....It drives me NUTS!!!!!!!

I love the sound of scraping steak-knives on a porcelain plate.

People who cry over everything; it just brings everyone else down.

nintendodork

Quote from: nensondubois on June 27, 2011, 07:40:43 pm
People who fail to realise how true many of the conspiracies have proven to be, or at least seem real enough to cause affect. Also, when people fail to protect their lives from hell brought on by the extremely plausible conspiracies.
I'm going to assume you're a conspiracy theorist.

I don't think I've ever seen one of these "conspiracies" truly proven.  It's just certain things that seem to conencide with notorious events throughout history.  What would be an example of one of those "extremely plausible" ones?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

L___E___T

A bunch of folks tried to disprove the moon landing, though every fault they found ironically ended up cementing the fact that it wasn't staged.
"There's no wind, the flag is sitting still like in a studio!"
That's why they wore those fancy suits - there's no atmosphere Sherlock...

Conspiracy theorists are always looking for some BS reason they want to find so they'll see it.  
That's why they're generally paranoid little people afraid of the world.  I'm not looking at you Nenson.  Or am I? ;)
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

FamicomRetroGamer

The gameplay of Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi, it uses 2D's Budokai engine not Budokai Tenkaichi and there's way too much of Quick Time Events, also way too many cutscenes.

This game is gonna suck.

fredJ

L_E_T:  Agree fully. Thanks for good post ;) I often find that Brittish people are the best at presenting arguments...

http://www.debunking911.com/ exposes many faulty arguments conspiracy theorists use...

Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

Xious

When I strike a match that fizzles, then toss it only to have it start a conflagration as it latently ignites, off in a corner or in the rubbish bin.  :bomb:

FamicomFreak

The hot weather in Miami! Two more years and I'm out of here!!! AWWW YEAHHH!!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

FamicomRetroGamer

1) My niece cries, screams, jumps, runs (during the night time at home), my family practically lets her do what she pleases and when I want to calm her down they take away from me, it's annoying that there can't be peaceful times when someone's sleeping or eating. -.-

2) I'll probably be leaving today for my home country and there's an eBay auction that I really wanted to win/buy because the game is awesome. The seller doesn't accept payment via Google Checkout or Amazon marketplace. :-\

nensondubois

Quote from: L___E___T on July 01, 2011, 06:02:39 am
A bunch of folks tried to disprove the moon landing, though every fault they found ironically ended up cementing the fact that it wasn't staged.
"There's no wind, the flag is sitting still like in a studio!"
That's why they wore those fancy suits - there's no atmosphere Sherlock...

Conspiracy theorists are always looking for some BS reason they want to find so they'll see it.  
That's why they're generally paranoid little people afraid of the world.  I'm not looking at you Nenson.  Or am I? ;)

I'll give this to think about. Corporations do want to own us and they want everything we do to be monitored. I don't know but its starting to feel like a movie right about now with all this censorship and new laws being made nearly everyday. Technology is getting scarier.

Text isn't really the best way to explain myself... videos would be better at this. I might make a video explaining myself and how things are coming down and what may be a real life conspiracy. Until then, this is the best you will get from me with this stuff.

L___E___T

Quote from: FamicomFreak on July 04, 2011, 11:11:31 am

?  I'd love to live in Miami, I'm jealous and you're desperate to leave!
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

nintendodork

Quote from: nensondubois on July 05, 2011, 09:01:30 am
I'll give this to think about. Corporations do want to own us and they want everything we do to be monitored. I don't know but its starting to feel like a movie right about now with all this censorship and new laws being made nearly everyday. Technology is getting scarier.
Come on. I don't get how "censorship and new laws" today affect the moon landing.  You honestly don't think a man has ever landed on the moon before?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

petik1

Quote from: L___E___T on July 05, 2011, 10:49:55 am
Quote from: FamicomFreak on July 04, 2011, 11:11:31 am

?  I'd love to live in Miami, I'm jealous and you're desperate to leave!

Please, I need the cold.

nintendodork

Move anywhere else in the U.S and you'll hate it.  The midwest, especially.  In Iowa, it gets below -10 in the winter, and over 100 in the summer.  Also, the snow can stick around til early April.