Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nensondubois

Helped spread the word about the S.978 Bill and all its details (and all of the other crazy shit). This is our first line of defense against it. Some people bitch and moan while others take a course of more direct action. Wonder why.

Came back from visiting family for the past few days.

Picked up a bunch of games.

manuel

Quote from: nensondubois on July 05, 2011, 01:04:49 pm
Helped spread the word about the S.978 Bill and all its details (and all of the other crazy shit). This is our first line of defense against it. Some people bitch and moan while others take a course of more direct action. Wonder why.

Came back from visiting family for the past few days.

Picked up a bunch of games.

I think you wanted to post this in the "last thing you did" thread... Right? :yoshi:

nensondubois

Quote from: nintendodork on July 05, 2011, 10:50:01 am
Quote from: nensondubois on July 05, 2011, 09:01:30 am
I'll give this to think about. Corporations do want to own us and they want everything we do to be monitored. I don't know but its starting to feel like a movie right about now with all this censorship and new laws being made nearly everyday. Technology is getting scarier.
Come on. I don't get how "censorship and new laws" today affect the moon landing.  You honestly don't think a man has ever landed on the moon before?

"Censorship and new laws" is part of an entirely different plan altogether. I believe someone landed on the Moon at some point in time, yes people have defaced the moon with flags, footprints fuel remnants and metal fragments among other things.

As stated earlier, I'm going to have to make a video explaining myself sometime soon when I start making videos.

linkzpikachu

Ticks annoy me, especially when you pull them off and there head gets stuck in a very....um......"personal place"
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

UglyJoe

Sales tax in the 3DS online store :-\

nensondubois

there should really be fair tax laws. Try proxy purchasing if possible on the 3DS. :diskkun:

NSF hogs. Seriously, how freaking greedy do you have to be? :yoshi:
Second to last post: http://nesdev.parodius.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=115&start=1305&sid=e1c2a5c4906e327d309e5f33c0393f25

UglyJoe

You're mad at Gil Galad for being awesome at NSF ripping?

nensondubois

Not because of the amount of NSFs that he ripped, but because of the Pocket Monsters Red NSF... Nobody knows the fact that I asked him for help and he walked me through the first step on AOL, though granted that further communication was non-existent to complete the final step since so much was going on with things in my life it kind of slipped from my mind.

So, yeah, I think I'm going to give his video a trololo-hehehe yeyeye yar-yar yar yar. Maybe even a finishing with da-da daaaaah BOPahdududud AAEEIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

UglyJoe

Ah.  He helped me make a Bombliss NSF years ago.  He has his own rip on his site now, but it doesn't bother me since he figured out all of the difficult addresses anyway ;D

Parodius Duh

Lil Wayne and all other talentless "rappers"

I wish it was 1988 still

linkzpikachu

my car....when it doesnt start
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

RegalSin

July 22, 2011, 06:42:48 pm #642 Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 04:17:42 am by RegalSin
I hate people who thinks all Asian people are Chinese. Then I hate when these same people thinks that ( being Chinese nowaday means you have deep pockets, and it sucks to be anything else. ) Seriously I hate these idiots.

Gamers ( consumers of videogames ), webo's ( people who use Japanese language along side X language like it is the same, and dress somewhat like Asian people ), and Anime freaks ( people who thinks Anime is a cool thing, and pukes at the word of Animation, and think their is something differnt about the two words, when one word is advertisment fake out, and blah blah ), and in the consideration of Otaku ( shut in's and people who play videogames and read comic books ).

We did first. Guess what, No we did not. Before us, and before the Japanimation, during the early 1990's. The same thing I just said about the Chinese occured. Before this was the post WWII movement, and before that was the Japonese movement.

Where was the Chinese in all of this? I will tell you. Playing refugeee during Korea war I + II, serving to the Brits in Hong Kong, and in USA dodging cars.
Yes their was many proffessionals during this time, but seriously that is what they were. Public executions, kidnapped sons, and even piles of bones like the likes of Hitler WWII Death camps.

Seriously, I am sooo damn sick of it. It has nothing to do with facebook ( AOL 2.0 , technology, or the internet. It is just misinformation. Yes I am being a complete dick like Todd from Canada, and I am saying the same bullcrap about wealthy Middle Easterners taking Latino's brides who convert into Islam.

Seriously I am getting really sick it.

son_ov_hades

petik1

I've been wondering where you've been, regalsin.